Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who think they are the main character and everything revolves around them

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Do you also know at least one of such faggots?
They talk about themselves as if they were special and important and as if everything revolves around them and everyone else is just a side character, including YOU.

:soy::foidSoy:: "Oh, i‘m gonna do that, i‘m gonna achieve that and then everybody will see how much of a king i am. Oh people know me very well, if i post this picture on instagram with my car, everybody will envy me and feel mogged by me. Oh if i am mean to this man, i will live in his head rent free Tehee“

No, faggot, the truth is, nobody even cares about you, because the way you think about others is also the way others think about you.
You see them as unimportant side characters in your life? They see you like that too.

You are not special, you are not interesting, you are not important!

Stop acting up!

Most of them are trying to hide insecurities behind a mask. Anoying as fuck. It is unbearable to be around this narcissistics.

No one thinks about me that way. I don’t exist to anyone else

My dad is the most spoiled, needy, emotionally unstable, self centered, selfish, crybaby I ever met.

Do you also know at least one of such faggots?
They talk about themselves as if they were special and important and as if everything revolves around them and everyone else is just a side character, including YOU.

:soy::foidSoy:: "Oh, i‘m gonna do that, i‘m gonna achieve that and then everybody will see how much of a king i am. Oh people know me very well, if i post this picture on instagram with my car, everybody will envy me and feel mogged by me. Oh if i am mean to this man, i will live in his head rent free Tehee“

No, faggot, the truth is, nobody even cares about you, because the way you think about others is also the way others think about you.
You see them as unimportant side characters in your life? They see you like that too.

You are not special, you are not interesting, you are not important!

Stop acting up!
eg EVERY NORMAN TO WALK THE EARTH AND OBVIOUSLY CHADS AND STACEYS

Totally agree, normgroid delusion knows no boundaries.

I m the incel mc of my lyf