Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who talk during movies

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
They all deserve to be lynched. Just saw the new mission Impossible with my dad and these black guys would not shut the fuck up

I was fucking livid. Great movie though

lol should've kicked their seat

Foids on their phones in movies.

I refuse to watch movies in a theater with blacks. They will not shut the fuck up. They talk to the movie as if they will have some impact. "UH UH HE BETTA NOT DO DAT!"

I refuse to watch movies in a theater with blacks. They will not shut the fuck up. They talk to the movie as if they will have some impact. "UH UH HE BETTA NOT DO DAT!"
People are lured into the cheap movie theaters, then don't realize that they're cheap because they're in the hood and full of nogs that woke up a 3pm and are there stoned. Happens outside of movie theaters too. Where I live, if you pay more, you usually get a white only place that is cleaner, quieter, with better service.

Its just as bad when some dumb foid decides its a good idea to bring in a baby to the movie and then it starts fucking crying about 40 minutes in. Theyre so loud too it pisses me off. Doesnt happen to often but when it does it sucks.

They all deserve to be lynched. Just saw the new mission Impossible with my dad and these black guys would not shut the fuck up

I was fucking livid. Great movie though

I have Never watched a movie in cinema

I prefer black theaters. Black people can make a potentially boring movie fun and you know they won't walk out after spending money on a ticket if the movie sucks, Mystery Science Theater 3000 style bruh.

Or those 13-14 year old couples that keep giggling or calling people the entire movie

I've no friends so I obviously never go to the cinema on my own like a faggot

I clearly said I went with my dad
Well my dad would never go to the cinema with me, BTW I wasn't implying that you were a faggot I was talking about myself