Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who talk about suicide online are so cringe

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Why do shitholes like sanctionsuicide even exist? :feelsUnreal: If anything, they’re only gonna help glamorize mental health issues even more until retarded teenagers obsessed with being seen edgy and emo end up regretting every single thing flashing before their eyes seconds after the ultimate consequence happened.

Let’s face it, you’re not gonna kill yourself. :feelsseriously: People who actually kill themselves don’t spend 24/7 seeking attention purely because they’ve already gone over how NO ONE on the fucking internet cares. The only people who are ever going to care are your parents and friends, and that is if you’re lucky, okay?

Manning up is honestly a fantastic advice. Very mature and methodical too. Only after true acceptance are you able to detach yourself from that sort of internal conflict and stuck in my own head kind of hell.

I always appreciated how this community dared to approach it with a sense of dark humor, I think it’s actually what unironically helped me grow out of it.

It’s respecting it more sensitively that way and it’s a lot more helpful when you don’t discuss it prominently. It’s not a “just don’t be sad bro it’s that easy :soy:” type of bullshit advice, but at one point in your life as a(/an ugly) man you’re just gonna go what the fuck’s the point? So you just take it all in and move the fuck on. If your life is an actual hell, then nothing good ever comes out of seriously talking about ending it, ESPECIALLY not with online strangers.

Last edited:
Most the time its just foids wanting attention

100% true. its just foids who will never even do the slightest self harm there. banning men and incels now too. can't even imagine this level of retardation. remember Sanctionsuicide was also created, organized and run by incels. foids just took over but don't have the brains to do it.

Last edited: