Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who say "sex is overrated"

jfl

i've seen normies talk about going crazy because they haven't had sex in 2 weeks

99% of these retards who criticize us would kill themselves if they had our lives

Exactly, call me a bluepilled fag, but not having sex isn't as consequential and impactful on your daily life as not being able to walk. It's great, don't get me wrong, but we probably won't experience it. So why torture yourself by thinking about it?

It's not about how impactful it is, it is about how falacious and stupid is the "I don't even feel that good" shit that some low IQ normies say. Sex is like oxygen, you only notice how important it is if you don't have it.

Man stop doing this analogy, we're not disabled for not getting sex.
Yes you are. You're disfigured, which makes you sexually unattractive, which makes you unable to do something most people do, which makes you disabled.

You are literally "not able" to have sex, which makes you disabled.

Besides, it's just an analogy, it can't be perfect.

So why torture yourself by thinking about it?
Because we live in a society, and in this society we are reminded everywhere, all the time, that sex is a thing, a nice one, and that we can't get it.

Yes you are. You're disfigured, which makes you sexually unattractive, which makes you unable to do something most people do, which makes you disabled.

You are literally "not able" to have sex, which makes you disabled.

Besides, it's just an analogy, it can't be perfect.

No, you're not. I'm not going to write another essay to explain this.

Just think about for 300 seconds, and you might see it.

High iq analogy tbh

I sincerely think people who say that are either lying or they simply never had good sex.

I fucked many prostitutes. Often, it was just "meh". But sometimes, just sometimes, it was genuinely powerful. In those times I felt like I had a glimpse of Chad's life, of how fantastic sex can be and why people make such a big deal out of it.

I think it is very possible that many normies never went beyond the "meh" phase.

(to starving person) food doesnt taste that great. I eat all the time!

But sometimes, just sometimes, it was genuinely powerful. In those times I felt like I had a glimpse of Chad's life, of how fantastic sex can be and why people make such a big deal out of it.
what was this like and did the hotness of the foid have anything to do with it?

what was this like and did the hotness of the foid have anything to do with it?
The female has to be fit and pretty, but it's not enough. It's hard to describe. I could tell you that the best times I had are when the girls managed to hide their revulsion and even make it look like they enjoy it, but that's not even true.

I could try to explain, but it would take me lots of words I think, and it may be too personal for me to comfortably tell here.

I did write an extensive report of what I consider as my best sexual experience ever, though :

Anyway what I can tell is this : the orgasms alone vary wildly in intensity and satisfactory power.

Last edited:
not dying from terminal brain cancer is overrated

Yes sex is not overrated plus I also want a rlationship not just sex