Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ people who say plastic surgery is cope.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
How can it be a cope if it improves your looks? The most important part of sexual attraction. there are people who talk about "personality" as if you can change it, when in reality, you can't change that. If you're not getting laid, the only thing you can do to change that is to improve your looks.

granted, if you're a 2/10 it won't work. but if you're a higher tier incel/"mentalcel" it will work

I think the surgeries only make sense for 3/10 and below, maybe 4, but if you have an average looking face, and what keeps you from getting laid is height, skin colour, etc, getting a surgery just to up your looks to go back to playing "gamble for pussy" doesn't make sense to me

Makes more sense to take all that money and wealthmax, then just fuck whores, its not like you're so ugly they'd refuse you, now again if you are 3/10 and below (or a special 4/10 case) I can possibly see even whores rejecting your money, so getting surgeries then makes more sense
Just spend 1000s of dollars to lose your virginity while everyone else did it in high school for free brooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. Inb4 celebrities who did it, they were all sex-having normies in HS, and only got surgeries to earn more money and social status.

Last edited:
I plan on saving all my money and using that to improve my zygos, eye area, and chin.

I agree but no plastic surgery 4 ur height tbh

I know it gets asked constantly, but are there are cases where it worked? I feel you have to be on the border of low tier normie or at least have a good base to make it work. Obviously if you're under 5'10 it's a non starter.

I know it gets asked constantly, but are there are cases where it worked? I feel you have to be on the border of low tier normie or at least have a good base to make it work. Obviously if you're under 5'10 it's a non starter.
yes, @Getlooksordie was successful

in the words of mensa, “blackpillpres is coping” if he thinks face surgery is useless for above 3/10s. Surgery can make your normie face into a slayer.

Last edited:

maxillofacial surgery makes miracles.
Fixed underbites are the greatest examples

Surgery is useless if your shorter than 5'10 and below 4/10 facially, which the trucels here are
And even if u surgery max to normie that is insufficent, only chadlites and beyond can get decent foids nowadays

there's no affordable surgery for your height

height is cope. manlets with chad faces slay.
massive cope, I am 5'5 and can say with 100% certainty that this beyond the most retarded shit I have ever read here

massive cope, I am 5'5 and can say with 100% certainty that this beyond the most retarded shit I have ever read here
teracope

what is your face? sub8 i assume?

average is not enough, but chad face = SEX

Wouldn't say it's a cope, more "your mileage may vary" thing than anything else. If your flaws are minor you might get something from it, but more major flaws it likely won't help with much.
well yes.

but to say it's never worth it is cope by 2/10 crabs in the bucket mentality people

If I got a chin surgery and something to fix my double chin I have, (even though I’m not fat in the least) then I’d pull some bitches tbh
well yes.

but to say it's never worth it is cope by 2/10 crabs in the bucket mentality people
Tbh

If it's good plastic surgeries, yes. If it's the kind that will just make you look more like a caricature of a Chad than an actual Chad, probably won't help much.

I'll do surgery if I have enough money but I don't think it's enough for me to get laid. I just wanna get less stares in public

teracope

what is your face? sub8 i assume?

average is not enough, but chad face = SEX

Indeed. Manlets with a chad face can run a pretty boy game and get laid. The problem is that most our manlets here think that they are incel because of their height. In reality, it's their height AND face.