Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who say online dating / tinder / smart phones aren't real are infinitely more stupid than flat earthers

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
For the most part, without special tools, you can't observe the earth isn't flat. You could see the ocean bending from the distance, but that's an optical illusion.

But people who think average guys get laid and have a sex life, and that tinder isn't real life. They're much more retarded than flat earthers.

This is because you can observe literally every adult has a smart phone. It takes a special kind of stupid to deny that smart phones, social media, and online dating aren't real.

true, the rejection is even more harsh in real life

very true man cucks can't observe evidence they have to accept whatever bluepilled bullshit they were lead to believe in

far as I can tell young people have an established culture of using social media / focusing on looks in pics / sliding into DMs, when it comes to dating.

older faggots 25+ cope as hard as possible by insisting apps are for hookups only, and that real relationships are still based in real life... yeah... too bad that just applies to betabuxxing in your late 30s and 40s, with a woman that got absolutely blown out on dating apps like a blown out tire or blowup doll.

Online dating is harsh reality of our times

average guys are stuck in relationships. but soon if a higher SMV male shows interest shes gonna be tempted to cheat.

They are right. It isn’t real which makes it a valuable source. People tend to be more honest when they aren’t in person. In real life they would likely lie to avoid embarrassment or to look nice.

far as I can tell young people have an established culture of using social media / focusing on looks in pics / sliding into DMs, when it comes to dating.

older faggots 25+ cope as hard as possible by insisting apps are for hookups only, and that real relationships are still based in real life... yeah... too bad that just applies to betabuxxing in your late 30s and 40s, with a woman that got absolutely blown out on dating apps like a blown out tire or blowup doll.

Flat earthers don’t even exist. It’s controlled opposition to make all conspiracy theories look stupid. Guilt by association.

An anonymous female tinder would show how truly fucked foids are.

Normies: Just go meet women in the real world

Also normies: Eww this creep just approached me on the street. Ant then this other creep asked me out on a date at work. And then a non-chad male said I look nice while I was in my book club. Sued for sexual harassment

Who has ever stated that smart phones ‘aren’t real’?

Flat earth is harmless.
Phone sex isn't.

You do have a point.

Most people just comply to social norms. They don't question the format of the Earth because they'll get ridiculed for doing so, even though the vast majority don't know enough physics and shit and never saw a cabal proof that the Earth is round other than sticks in the sun with different shades (which is explained in the flat Earth model by the fact the sun is closer to Earth) or CGI NASA pics.

But they will question lookism even though is the most easily verifiable shit ever.

average guys are stuck in relationships. but soon if a higher SMV male shows interest shes gonna be tempted to cheat.
Their foids don't even like them. They get starfish sex too and very little attention and they view it as an achievement, because let's face it, most soyboys and nu-males fall under the "average" category.

I call them copers because its what is it. tinder is real life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back