Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who say normies are worse than Chads are retarded.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
The reason normies get so hostile and aggressive often stems from the fact they struggle for pussy (keyword struggle, not don’t ever get). The reason they struggle is because Chad is promiscuous and sexually services all the Stacies and Stacy lites, and sometimes 5-6/10 foids. This causes a knockdown effect where Chadlites bang 4-7/10 foids, and so on.

Perhaps Chad might not have given you too much shit in your whole life, and most came from normies, but there are multiple reasons for this:

-Normies outnumber Chads by a ton
-Chads don’t hang around incels that much, incels hang around other incels and sometimes low-mid tier normies
-Chad is too busy fucking foids

However, when Chad is fucking the foids, he is indirectly harming incels because he creates the knockdown effect earlier that I described earlier. Some people though have been brainwashed though and think:

“why should I care about what two consenting people do in the privacy of their bedroom, it doesn’t affect me”

Ring any bells? It DOES affect you, you just are too stupid to connect the dots.

@IceStorm @wereq @Mecoja @Adolf Hitler @30klhlvwizard @Lonelyus

High IQ thread

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all become genetically engineered super-soldier Chads like this:

EzbSQ 3XEAMd1fi   Copy

Chad is bad.

(I agree with your post)

Yep chads have annoyed me only but it was his normie minions that caused all my problems they are all the same Chads and foids are the same to me

They're all normies to me anyways

True. Also chads, by definition, are not simps. You won't ever see a chad simping or whiteknighting.

both of them are bad. but atleast i rarely see any chads but see a lot of normies

theres no chads where i live so i dont care for them. its normies who have fucked with me

And some these cucked users will say Chads aren't out enemies

The reason normies get so hostile and aggressive often stems from the fact they struggle for pussy (keyword struggle, not don’t ever get). The reason they struggle is because Chad is promiscuous and sexually services all the Stacies and Stacy lites, and sometimes 5-6/10 foids. This causes a knockdown effect where Chadlites bang 4-7/10 foids, and so on.

Perhaps Chad might not have given you too much shit in your whole life, and most came from normies, but there are multiple reasons for this:

-Chads don’t hang around incels that much, incels hang around other incels and sometimes low-mid tier normies

However, when Chad is fucking the foids, he is indirectly harming incels because he creates the knockdown effect earlier that I described earlier. Some people though have been brainwashed though and think:

“why should I care about what two consenting people do in the privacy of their bedroom, it doesn’t affect me”

Ring any bells? It DOES affect you, you just are too stupid to connect the dots.

Where can I sign?

theres no chads where i live so i dont care for them. its normies who have fucked with me
But they exist, I see them on Instagram and TikTok A LOT, with pretty females, having fun, travelling, etc. I'm sorry, I'm gonna say I have to disagree with you. Why would the female – if possible – chose a GL man, who's an asshole? And not the kind manlet? I'm not attacking you, I'm just angry at reality

But they exist, I see them on Instagram and TikTok A LOT, with pretty females, having fun, travelling, etc. I'm sorry, I'm gonna say I have to disagree with you. Why would the female – if possible – chose a GL man, who's an asshole? And not the kind manlet? I'm not attacking you, I'm just angry at reality
who cares about random people i dont know online. it's people who YOU KNOW that are mogging you who fucked with you, thats the bad part. i dont care for random instagram chads

who cares about random people i dont know online. it's people who YOU KNOW that are mogging you who fucked with you, thats the bad part. i dont care for random instagram chads
Ah ok I see. The problem is, I don't actually know anyone between ages 18 to early 30s. There are non were I live, and the ones I went to school with, I have no idea how they turned out. There were no stacies or chads in my school.

So all I have is social media. And knowing this could have been me – a GL man with a GL gf – that is..... BRUTAL. I would be angry about BOTH what you described but also what I described. I think they're not mutually exclusive. Let's just agree to disagree.

Your feelings are normal and valid but I think mine are too, given our different situations. I care about random people online because they have something I don't... fun, attachment, sex... "love"...

Ah ok I see. The problem is, I don't actually know anyone between ages 18 to early 30s. There are non were I live, and the ones I went to school with, I have no idea how they turned out. There were no stacies or chads in my school.

So all I have is social media. And knowing this could have been me – a GL man with a GL gf – that is..... BRUTAL. I would be angry about BOTH what you described but also what I described. I think they're not mutually exclusive. Let's just agree to disagree.

Your feelings are normal and valid but I think mine are too, given our different situations. I care about random people online because they have something I don't... fun, attachment, sex... "love"...
arent you 5'4? face is the least of your concerns. your life would be shit even if you had a 9/10 face

No, normies are the problem. Fuck chad but fuck normies more. Agree on muh consenting adults, it's a laughable defense at this point.
True. Also chads, by definition, are not simps. You won't ever see a chad simping or whiteknighting.
Chads absolutely white knight. I think their chad status gets revoked if they're there and don't white knight.

arent you 5'4? face is the least of your concerns. your life would be shit even if you had a 9/10 face
My sister is 4'11" and a 8/10, her ex-bf of 3 years was 5'6" but had a face that was a 8/10...

(I'm so ugly bc of a disability that impacts height and face, without it I'd be around 6 feet)

can't you stalk them on social media to find out how people in school turned out, curious to know tbh since i want to know the possibilities for my own case
I do stalk some of them (Instagram), but I find not a single one of them attractive – I see them mostly with friends and if they have a bf/gf I don't feel much about it bc they're not very attractive (all MTNormies)

can't you stalk them on social media to find out how people in school turned out, curious to know tbh since i want to know the possibilities for my own case
what possibilities you talking about?

if they will moneymog hard me in the future, how hot their future foids will be, stuff like that
it really depends. Some of them are really rich (unlike me/my family). try to get a good job, work-out, do all you can but don't have too high expectations. If you won't find a gf at least you can "cope" with money (might or might not work). There are more women than men on this earth – foids will always go for the better option (there will always be a better looking, taller man than you and me). I'm 26 and they are all around my age. I bet some of them - who I couldn't find - will probably marry soon, who knows? This world is unfair, evil, and it sucks!

Chads absolutely white knight. I think their chad status gets revoked if they're there and don't white knight.
If they whiteknight then they are not chad. Chads are alphas, have abundance and pride. If there is problem with one foid they just get another.

If you are a sub5 then you'll be priced out of the market even average men are too as average is the new ugly.

Chads are not guilty.

Not saying they're all nice boys.

But they're only playing the game that was set before them, and from such a young age they don't even realize what's happening.

Chads can only fuck all available foids BECAUSE foid-worshipping SIMPS have built a soyciety where slutty whorish foids are completely catered to and cared for, you name it: affirmative action hires, diversity programs, welfare, kindergarten and school, divorce laws, family laws, birth control, dating culture etc. etc. etc.

In other times, any foids who failed to act as a prude and get married by 18 at the latest would be relegated as a public-use facility: the village whore. There were no such thing as birth-control- gobbling cocktail-sipping cock-carouselling single-mom diversity hires with college degrees out-earning 99% of men tik-tokers telling billions of foids to be ever more slutty and "never settle tee her" on social media in the 19th century anywhere.

It was SIMPS who've built this hell, not Chads.

Thus, in a Marxist-Rodgerist society ALL SIMPS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT (with a Canon Eos Rebel2 w/ 40mm objective lenses) and all nonsimps, Chad and incels alike, will band together to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION and build a foidless society wherein all foids shall be in a coma, sealed shut in underground breeding barns tended by robot nurses and used STRICTLY for procreation only.

The surface of the earth shall be cleansed of any talking ribs, and restored to the days of Adam.

Last edited:
Chads are not guilty.

Not saying they're all nice boys.

But they're only playing the game that was set before them, and from such a young age they don't even realize what's happening.

Chads can only fuck all available foids BECAUSE foid-worshipping SIMPS have built a soyciety where slutty whorish foids are completely catered to and cared for, you name it: affirmative action hires, diversity programs, welfare, kindergarten and school, divorce laws, family laws, birth control, dating culture etc. etc. etc.

In other times, any foids who failed to act as a prude and get married by 18 at the latest would be relegated as a public-use facility: the village whore. There were no such thing as birth-control- gobbling cocktail-sipping cock-carouselling single-mom diversity hires with college degrees out-earning 99% of men tik-tokers telling billions of foids to be ever more slutty and "never settle tee her" on social media in the 19th century anywhere.

It was SIMPS who've built this hell, not Chads.

Thus, in a Marxist-Rodgerist society ALL SIMPS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT (with a Canon Eos Rebel2 w/ 40mm objective lenses) and all nonsimps, Chad and incels alike, will band together to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION and build a foidless society wherein all foids shall be in a coma, sealed shut in underground breeding barns tended by robot nurses and used STRICTLY for procreation only.

The surface of the earth shall be cleansed of any talking ribs, and restored to the days of Adam.
Normies of today didn’t build the modern hellhole and Chads of the past didn’t put up resistance.

Please explain, Adam
It’s retarded to defend Chad today because he inherited the system while not giving the same defense to normies.

You’re honestly just a retarded cuck who worships Chad. Kys

It’s retarded to defend Chad today because he inherited the system while not giving the same defense to normies.

You’re honestly just a retarded cuck who worships Chad. Kys
Chad didn't "inherit the system" he was born into it, same as us. The difference between Chad and incel is a few milimeters of bone in the face, and a few inches in height. That's all. To condemn Chad for his (fortunate) accident of birth is not at all different from what your friends at IT do to us incels. This is not a "defense" of Chad, Mr. Advocate (you think like one) but rather a pointing out of facts.

The modern sexual marketplace dynamics is the result of widespread simping for m'lady, which is all done by simps, by their own choice.

Condeming incels or chads for their bones is stupid.

Shooting* simps for their ATTITUDES is enlightened.
...with a Canon Eos Rebel 2 DSLR camera.