Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who say incels should “become gay” are delusional

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Redditors think incels are already secretly gay or can go gay. There is no such thing as going gay, you are either straight or a faggot. All incels are straight yet they think we can just press a button that makes us attracted to men.

They think a straight male can choose to be sexually attracted to men or trannies.

These people gaslight boys and men, telling them to lower their standards, again implying sexual attraction is chosen rather than hardwired.

It’s like they can't grasp the concept of a purely straight man. I blame the faggots for most of this normie confusion, as they've created a culture where "teehee, everyone's a little bit gay, and so are you, inkwell!" because so many gay men are afraid to come out of the closet.

They just say it as a tongue in cheek insult and don't actually mean it

ITfags are just self-projecting.

I was hetero when I joined the site.

Everything can be 'gay' in clownworld.
'So you are only sexually attracted to at least moderately attractive women and not to obese or ugly women? Are you gay :soy:?'

Aren't you hiding in my room from youtube?
Image 1

Aren't you hiding in my room from youtube?
@shii410 is, in fact, Daniel Lord aka Hiding In My Room. He just really doesn't want people to find out he posts here for his reputation's sake

The key is that men are being underlowed by the government and society so they say you need to be that, or need to be this to fit in place in a society position. The truth is that someday we men will need to go trans or turn into robots because women are fucking with us so much and men too that is hard to "be a man" today. Get your waifu, get your hobbys and study, work and mostly don't try to help others because in the end you may get fucked likely. In the future we men will need to help our childish male kids into somenthing because society as we see send they to wars to fight for old man that only drink tea in their palace. Spread the idea that you should be good in your own, living witouth a bomb of estrogen aka foid besides you is the better choice and no other, is a nice take on willing to understand that future will be woman vs men in politics. Don't hear republicans nor democrats, they're the 2 sides of a coin and today most men are in the far right willing to call you names, bully and endangerous you because they think you own them somenthing and they're gaslighted by their woman in the family to "kill" other men.

They just say it as a tongue in cheek insult and don't actually mean it
This. Low-IQ if you think they think it's a genuine solution. It's akin to telling a starving person to eat some tree bark & grass. Just another way of saying "don't care, fuck off"

Faggotry seems like more of a trend at this day and age. Most gen z faggots you see arent real and just brainwashed

Faggots are mentally ill, we aren't.