Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who moved out after college

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
how did you guys go at doing it.

I’m paying $530 CAD ($400 USD) for a 2 room apartment sharing it with 2 other people.

ofc I want to live alone. how did you guys chose your place to live. I don’t want to live with other people because I want to fuck my body pillow in 2am in the morning with no interruptions and full volume.

did you wait to get a job or move and then start applying for jobs.

Some people I know moved out because of college. Make a large list of available jobs / apartments with the most important information about it.

I also want to bump this thread to the top because you deserve some replies :)

Some people I know moved out because of college. Make a large list of available jobs / apartments with the most important information about it.

You are legit one of the kindest members here ngl

(no homo)

Be as frugal as you can. I saved $20k in 11 months after college in order to make the down payment on my house. My parents let me live there to save up (very thankfully). If not, put up with sharing rent until you save. IDK if property is worth it in Trudeau's Land of Faggotry, but if you can get your own home with privacy and a yard, it's great. You can do whatever you want.

College is for Chads and Tyrones. Don't waste your time.

I never could afford college got a minor tech school degree though. Moved out long after when I was 27.

how did you guys go at doing it.

I’m paying $530 CAD ($400 USD) for a 2 room apartment sharing it with 2 other people.

ofc I want to live alone. how did you guys chose your place to live. I don’t want to live with other people because I want to fuck my body pillow in 2am in the morning with no interruptions and full volume.

did you wait to get a job or move and then start applying for jobs.
if i lives with others, i would be heightmogged all day

:heart:
Be as frugal as you can. I saved $20k in 11 months after college in order to make the down payment on my house. My parents let me live there to save up (very thankfully). If not, put up with sharing rent until you save. IDK if property is worth it in Trudeau's Land of Faggotry, but if you can get your own home with privacy and a yard, it's great. You can do whatever you want.
no point in getting a house in canada unless I can save up 2 mill, maybe I will just live with my parents until I have enough of if I’m lucky I can get a job in murica I know there is much better worker compensations for the line of work I’ll be doing and salary is better

i'm 5'3. 98% of people are taller than me :feelsrope:

Moved at 18 600km away. But my 2 room apartment costs me only about (250Eur/month including electricity, wifi, water bill). I get free meals at uni for the whole year and spend as little as possible on groceries(60-80Eur/month and should start cooking more to save up some money). Since I don't go out that much I spend bo more than 30EUR on coffee/alcohol(haven't drunk for 5 months btw). So it's about 350EUR a month to live alone.

Move out from the big city's, not only are they suicide fuel but also way too expenses, if you're ugly then what's the point of living in a city, move out to the middle of no where and rent a place that's dirt cheap and live alone and do what you want, you will need to know how to drive though

Good luck with this Raiden.

:chad:
:heart:
Move out from the big city's, not only are they suicide fuel but also way too expenses, if you're ugly then what's the point of living in a city, move out to the middle of no where and rent a place that's dirt cheap and live alone and do what you want, you will need to know how to drive though
if I want to get a job I probably need to live near the city

if I want to get a job I probably need to live near the city
I wouldn't be able to live in a city seeing foids everyday, I'd no doubt go er, I enjoy living in the middle of no where being meet and ldar everyday