Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who leave bad movie reviews are incels

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
FYI the definition of incel now includes people who write weird things on IMDB review.

Screen Shot 2020 12 19 at 70841 AM

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/kfmiju/thoroughbreds_came_and_went_quickly_in_2018_but/gga63os/?context=2

When everyone is incel, no one is

"Incel" doesn't mean what you think it means anymore. That's why Twitch banned using it as an insult.

Control over language is a major aspect of the culture war.

Last edited:
"everyone I doesn't like is incel"

>blame ugly men for everything and use the term incel with mocking demeanour
>why are incels violent?

They put whores in movies for the sole reason that they are sexual objects to arouse men.
And then some soybrain fucking morons say shit like this because virtue signalling is the only way left for them to ease their cognitive dissonance. Because there's just no way that their female/jewish/corporate overlords are evil.

implying i would watch the trash hollywood pumps out, havent watched a new film in years

We should encourage them when they call everyone incels. The more they call incels in denial "incels", the more chances they join us.
I probably wouldn't be here if I weren't called incel when having arguments online and in real life tbh.

the term has became pretty much an insult, just like "virgin" in many instances

When everyone is incel, no one is

"Incel" doesn't mean what you think it means anymore. That's why Twitch banned using it as an insult.
Good for Twitch for realizing that if that's why the word "incel" was banned.
Control over language is a major aspect of the culture war.

"everyone I doesn't like is incel"

incel has become the most uncreative and undefined insult ever. If someone calls me an incel technically it's true but they might as well be calling me a giraffe with how normies are fucking with the words definition
Normies are inadvertently spreading the blackpill by calling everyone they don't like an incel.
We should encourage them when they call everyone incels. The more they call incels in denial "incels", the more chances they join us.
I probably wouldn't be here if I weren't called incel when having arguments online and in real life tbh.
If normies didn't want the blackpill to spread they'd stop referring to everyone they don't like/that is socially unwanted or adjusted/says misogynistic things as incels.
But obviously they want to term to stick to make the people they are attacking feel bad and don't think about the longer term consequences of familiarizing guys with inceldom and the blackpill that would have otherwise never heard of it.

lol not loving certain media is now considered A BAD PERSONALITY :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at holly(morning)WOOD thinking they can spam sex & shitty dating movies and we'll eat them right up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back