Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People who joined in 2021 or earlier but have less than 10 days online

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
Very sus. What have you been doing all this time?? Having Sex????

Probably just incels that just aren’t really into this site

Probably just incels that just aren’t really into this site
Ngl at first I didn't think I would post as much as I did (and I'm very very far from being the most active one lol).

Ngl at first I didn't think I would post as much as I did (and I'm very very far from being the most active one lmao).
Same. It was a little at first and gradually got more and more. And then when i was asked to be a mod it went up like crazy

Same. It was a little at first and gradually got more and more. And then when i was asked to be a mod it went up like crazy
Did you guys get rid of being able to view time online?

This forum does somthing weird to you, at first you browse only and comment rarely, then you start commenting more. Then you're here 24/7....

This forum does somthing weird to you, at first you browse only and comment rarely, then you start commenting more. Then you're here 24/7....
why are lurkers scared of posting lol

This shit is insane, this place is definitely the best one where I can talk on people so I feel you

why are lurkers scared of posting lol
Because the first notion one has is that "incel = bad" and that media protrays us in a very, very bad light. So if one is fully commited to posting then there's no going back, you can deny it if you only lurk sometimes. Also this place is filled to the brim with people who want to push their own agendas, be it FBI/IT or whatever.

I was going to a break from the site yesterday but the few hours I was away I couldn’t stop thinking about commenting here.
I'm really tempted to ban this site from my browser, i can't stop coming here and procrastinate. I need to do a lot of shit but end up spending time here :fuk:

I joined 2021 and barely used it until a few days ago and then I became active af

trying to ascend. I thought I was getting somewhere with a girl, but not after today:

Oh, still over though, just block her you have no need for her anymore. On to the next one
Man I fucking don't have another one lined up. She is the only girl contact in my phone that I've ever had besides my mother. I don't even feel attraction to most girls at my uni because they're way out of my league, and I was only attracted to her because she's not very pretty paradoxically...

Very sus. What have you been doing all this time?? Having Sex????
prob playing video games

btw...

why doesn't it show hours/days online anymore? I don't see that anywhere

stop fucking with the code admins