Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who go ER or become murderers are people who received a lot of sadness and bullying

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
And didnt receive any positive things to balance it out (sex, friends, money, etc).

Kind of sad if you ask me. the bullies of any kind should be penalized before anything like that happens. But tbfh female teachers are fucking attracted to bullies and wont stop anything. and male teachers are still mentally at the level of that bully anyway jfl :feelsohh::feelswhat::dafuckfeels::worryfeels::feelsseriously:

tldr ; bullying is widely accepted by everyone even police (until the point he hits you, but most of them wont hit you they know this and they will stop at insults and wait till u hit them so they can sue you kek ps it happened)

bullying is the natural thing because we are animals. Ive been really conflicted by this because ive been always scared of law, and the logic of law is to not do bad to others or you will spend some time in jail. thats the logic behind most of law rules.

so you wanna hit that bully but your mom told you dont hit anyone and youre convinced that by hitting others you will go to jail and teachers do nothnig anyway then what the fugg are you supposed to do?? topkek. if bullying is allowed, any legal consequences from hitting a bully should be gone

I constantly fantasise about going ER tbh. Everyday almost.

I was bullied through my schooling, literally ever year. I was called ugly to my face so many times. I can't fucking take seeing foids that I like with men other than me, especially when that man is a white chad. It makes me so fucking angry. I can barely take this shit anymore. It's become a constant fantasy for me to go ER now.

same i look up to the dude

cope you need help
I was bullied through my schooling, literally ever year. I was called ugly to my face so many times. I can't fucking take seeing foids that I like with men other than me, especially when that man is a white chad. It makes me so fucking angry. I can barely take this shit anymore. It's become a constant fantasy for me to go ER now.
but ER was not bullied

sad shit, bro
teachers often actively promote bullying: I remember many situations when a bully was bothering someone and the teacher didn't care until the incel attacked back
I was mildly bullied in early primary school until I went all autistic rage on some guy who was bulling me for a long time and threw him from stairs - I thought I'd get suspended, but I was only bothered by teachers and parents for a short while and after that no one dared to disrespect me, so it was worth it (violence and evil is generally profitable in this rotten world, but I didn't know that at the time)
I constantly fantasise about going ER tbh. Everyday almost.
same i look up to the dude
larp

cope you need help

but ER was not bullied
ER wasn't bullied? Did you even read his fucking manifesto, or any of the interviews with his 'friends', ER literally was beat up by a bunch of fucking chads and had his glasses stolen, he was incredibly emotionally distraught from this. Not to mention he short and Half-asian. You are full of shit to say he was not bullied.

ER wasn't bullied? Did you even read his fucking manifesto, or any of the interviews with his 'friends', ER literally was beat up by a bunch of fucking chads and had his glasses stolen, he was incredibly emotionally distraught from this. Not to mention he short and Half-asian. You are full of shit to say he was not bullied.

cope

Life is like a toilet. You are the toilet.
Bad things mean shit comes to your toilet.
Good things flush the toilet.

If you never get to flush the toilet, the shit will overflow and others will suffer
full

Life is like a toilet. You are the toilet.
Bad things mean shit comes to your toilet.
Good things flush the toilet.

If you never get to flush the toilet, the shit will overflow and others will suffer
full

This is the greatest philosophical thought I've seen on this forum to date.

but ER was not bullied
gigacope:
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1173619/rodger-manifesto.pdf

Page 48, 15 years old:

Toxic is the word that describes my first day of Tenth Grade at Taft High School. It was a toxic nightmare. Every single second of it was agony. I continued to beg my parents to not make me go, but it was to no avail. My father drove me there, and I didn’t want to get out of his car. He almost had to drag me out. I somehow found the will to put one foot in front of the other and walk towards that awful, ugly front building. The first week of Taft was living hell. I was bullied several times, even though I didn’t know anyone there. After being so used to wearing a polo shirt with khaki pants as a school uniform at private schools, I continued to dress like that even after leaving Crespi. I didn’t give any thought to how nerdy I looked. I was too withdrawn, like a turtle tucked into his shell. I was still in the process of going through puberty at the time, so I still looked and sounded like a ten-year-old. Such a persona attracted zero attention from girls, of course, but it did attract bullies like moths to a flame. I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy. Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick, twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars. Any experience I ever had before never traumatized me as much as this. I couldn’t do it anymore. On the morning before the second week of Taft started, I broke down and cried in front of my mother, begging her not to make me go to that horrible place. I was so scared that I felt physically sick. I continued crying in the car on the way there, and my mother gave in. Instead of taking me to school, we went to the café at Gelson’s in Calabasas where we had a big talk. I tried to explain how much I was suffering there. She just could not take me to school after that. When we were finished with Gelsons’s, she drove me to my father’s house and told him about what happened. They agreed to take me out of Taft. I didn’t go to school for a month while my parents decided what to do with me. I took advantage of the time to rest and recover at home, playing my online games. The pain and suffering I had to endure at Taft was all over, but the scars would remain. I tried to forget about it as much as I could. I took a deep breath and relaxed. After a month of recovery, my parents took me to look at two continuation high schools, which operate like home-schooling because you only spend three hours a day there and do the rest of the work at home. One of them was right next to El Camino High School, the other one was in Van Nuys. My parents preferred the one in Van Nuys because they felt it was more structured and organized. It was called Independence High School, and they decided to send me there. Independence was a very small school with only three buildings and 100 students. The teachers were all very nice and understanding, and it had a relaxed and calm environment. I figured this was the best option for me. A week later, I started going to Independence High School. I didn’t like any of the students there, as they were all slobs with the exception of two or three boys. This wasn’t a major concern, because I didn’t care about having a social life at the point. All I wanted to do was hide away from the cruel world by playing my online games, and Independence High School gave me the perfect opportunity to do just that. I only had to be at school for three or four hours per day, and all of the work was very easy with teachers available to help me with anything. After those short school hours, I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted, and I spent it playing World of Warcraft. One drawback was that I had to take the bus to school because my parents couldn’t pick me up at such an early time of the day. Though it was embarrassing, I didn’t care about appearances anymore, so I didn’t make a big deal out of it. This was the perfect set up for a World of Warcraft addict. After school, every day, I fully indulged myself in my addiction to WoW. My only social interaction was with my online friends and with James, who would occasionally come over to my house to play WoW with me.

gigacope:
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1173619/rodger-manifesto.pdf

Page 48, 15 years old:

Toxic is the word that describes my first day of Tenth Grade at Taft High School. It was a toxic nightmare. Every single second of it was agony. I continued to beg my parents to not make me go, but it was to no avail. My father drove me there, and I didn’t want to get out of his car. He almost had to drag me out. I somehow found the will to put one foot in front of the other and walk towards that awful, ugly front building. The first week of Taft was living hell. I was bullied several times, even though I didn’t know anyone there. After being so used to wearing a polo shirt with khaki pants as a school uniform at private schools, I continued to dress like that even after leaving Crespi. I didn’t give any thought to how nerdy I looked. I was too withdrawn, like a turtle tucked into his shell. I was still in the process of going through puberty at the time, so I still looked and sounded like a ten-year-old. Such a persona attracted zero attention from girls, of course, but it did attract bullies like moths to a flame. I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy. Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick, twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars. Any experience I ever had before never traumatized me as much as this. I couldn’t do it anymore. On the morning before the second week of Taft started, I broke down and cried in front of my mother, begging her not to make me go to that horrible place. I was so scared that I felt physically sick. I continued crying in the car on the way there, and my mother gave in. Instead of taking me to school, we went to the café at Gelson’s in Calabasas where we had a big talk. I tried to explain how much I was suffering there. She just could not take me to school after that. When we were finished with Gelsons’s, she drove me to my father’s house and told him about what happened. They agreed to take me out of Taft. I didn’t go to school for a month while my parents decided what to do with me. I took advantage of the time to rest and recover at home, playing my online games. The pain and suffering I had to endure at Taft was all over, but the scars would remain. I tried to forget about it as much as I could. I took a deep breath and relaxed. After a month of recovery, my parents took me to look at two continuation high schools, which operate like home-schooling because you only spend three hours a day there and do the rest of the work at home. One of them was right next to El Camino High School, the other one was in Van Nuys. My parents preferred the one in Van Nuys because they felt it was more structured and organized. It was called Independence High School, and they decided to send me there. Independence was a very small school with only three buildings and 100 students. The teachers were all very nice and understanding, and it had a relaxed and calm environment. I figured this was the best option for me. A week later, I started going to Independence High School. I didn’t like any of the students there, as they were all slobs with the exception of two or three boys. This wasn’t a major concern, because I didn’t care about having a social life at the point. All I wanted to do was hide away from the cruel world by playing my online games, and Independence High School gave me the perfect opportunity to do just that. I only had to be at school for three or four hours per day, and all of the work was very easy with teachers available to help me with anything. After those short school hours, I had all the time in the world to do whatever I wanted, and I spent it playing World of Warcraft. One drawback was that I had to take the bus to school because my parents couldn’t pick me up at such an early time of the day. Though it was embarrassing, I didn’t care about appearances anymore, so I didn’t make a big deal out of it. This was the perfect set up for a World of Warcraft addict. After school, every day, I fully indulged myself in my addiction to WoW. My only social interaction was with my online friends and with James, who would occasionally come over to my house to play WoW with me.
Cope. Narrcist wouldn't write all that

Not sure if fakecel or not but be careful saying that shit on this site dude.

I am the furthest from a fakecel that can be. A hugless, kissless, handholdless virgin who is ethnic, with a horrible face and short too. But yeah I should be careful.

I am the furthest from a fakecel that can be. A hugless, kissless, handholdless virgin who is ethnic, with a horrible face and short too. But yeah I should be careful.

being ethnik is death sentience