Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who don’t respond to texts and aren’t foid are faggots

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I don’t text people very often. I don’t talk to people all that much. But it’s crazy to me that people will be like “oh fuck tired of talking” when it’s not of any situation where they should avoid my texts.
I’ll be texting them shit like (mostly cousins and shit who I hate now) things that we only know that are just joking or positive.
They ghost.
I’ll be like ah happy birthday.
They don’t reply.
If you do that you are a faggot.
And then if they ever text you back, it’s some weird boundary crossing boo hoo hoo shit. Fuck them. They have manpussy

When you text somebody like once every 2 months and it has nothing pertaining to some business matter or fake niceties and they dont feel need to even answer

I never text anyone, or get texted by someone so, can't relate

I don’t text people very often. I don’t talk to people all that much. But it’s crazy to me that people will be like “oh fuck tired of talking” when it’s not of any situation where they should avoid my texts.
I’ll be texting them shit like (mostly cousins and shit who I hate now) things that we only know that are just joking or positive.
They ghost.
I’ll be like ah happy birthday.
They don’t reply.
If you do that you are a faggot.
And then if they ever text you back, it’s some weird boundary crossing boo hoo hoo shit. Fuck them. They have manpussy
Thats a foid trait only foids leave people on stand like that.

i dont respond to low IQ spamming shit like this
Screenshot 1607

I live in county with maybe 1k people. So of group of 300. None text me. They text each other.
it’s only crazy to me that they think we aren’t lowering ourselves a bit by reaching out . They take that shit as weakness. But anything you said as weakness. And we aren’t the ones doing this

Last time I saw my cousin he brought a 6 foot blonde girl to grandmas Christmas. Fucking prick. That’s a reason to not respond to me

And legit everything sounds some crazy shit. It’s fucking bullshit to deal with. Carnival show

I don't have any messages :fuk:

what boundaries?
You get acquaintancezoned by your friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back