Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who don’t answer to DM’s here should commit suicide

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Even fucking people here who I DM don’t write back to me for fucks sake

Fukcing kill yourselves you girl like fucks

These people act like retarded egotistical foids

People I call “friends” don’t even call or even reply to my texts but even fucking people here don’t reply for whatever the fucking reason

I’m the most intellectual and the best user here you faggots I’m better than literally all people in the world unironically ,and you of all people don’t fucking talk to me !? Again ?

Fuck this shit

Kill yourselves nonrepliers you’re all faggots

I understand why you're upset, but this is a bit of an overreaction. If you feel angry just take a short stroll until you feel better and write when you have calmed down. Maybe make yourself a nice cup of tea and realise that if they don't want to reply, then they wouldn't make good friends because a good friend would answer your messages.

maybe they were just cooming and forgor to reply
5a2411fc6003f508dd5d5b37

@PPEcel thoughts?

I would always respond to a pm

Imagine DM'ing ppl
Couldn't be me

DM me so I can not reply to you :feelsdevil:

Touch grass brocel

Sorry bro.

Can't reply cause I ded!

don't like answering DMs ngl

@Six still hasnt answered my dm :fuk:

I’m the most intellectual and the best user here you faggots I’m better than literally all people in the world unironically ,and you of all people don’t fucking talk to me !? Again ?
Ok... You might want to stop being arrogant. People aren't beneath you and we're all here to share our experiences as incels, you included. It doesn't matter how smart you are, we are equals in this together. Being smart is nice and I'm sure you're intelligent but it doesn't make you more important than anyone else here.

Ok... You might want to stop being arrogant. People aren't beneath you and we're all here to share our experiences as incels, you included. It doesn't matter how smart you are, we are equals in this together. Being smart is nice and I'm sure you're intelligent but it doesn't make you more important than anyone else here.
Yeah But those people act like girls are for entertaining normies, I’m not the arrogant one here, these idiots are cuz they don’t care and see themselves high up

Natural, never offered fully under duress.

Feel free to dm me broski

Your life is worse than the rest of us if you're crying over people not replying to DMs. Perhaps you haven't been bullied enough? You still seem to have quite the self-confidence and sense of self left. Good for you I guess.

Fr its foid acting

I don't reply if I have nothing to say, which is often if I think the other person is wasting my time, gaslighting me, or glowing. :feelsjuice:

@Mentally lost cel Why are you acting like a fucking hole? What does it matter, if they don't respond? Are you that attention-starved?

Some users like being alone, they won't answer my dm's either.

Your life is worse than the rest of us if you're crying over people not replying to DMs. Perhaps you haven't been bullied enough? You still seem to have quite the self-confidence and sense of self left. Good for you I guess.
They act like girls who have zero personality who are always quiet at dates and wait for you to entertain them, also no I’m the most bullied person here

@Mentally lost cel Why are you acting like a fucking hole? What does it matter, if they don't respond? Are you that attention-starved?
They are acting like egotistical holes, idiot

If I dm you, will you respond? @Mentally lost cel

Even fucking people here who I DM don’t write back to me for fucks sake

Fukcing kill yourselves you girl like fucks

These people act like retarded egotistical foids

People I call “friends” don’t even call or even reply to my texts but even fucking people here don’t reply for whatever the fucking reason

Fuck this shit

Kill yourselves nonrepliers you’re all faggots
yeah not responding to DMs is a foid trait. do you think you're too good to write back to someone whos taken their time to write you??? hate people like that. my "friend" does that to me but he just sits on his ass and plays games all day so ik he doesnt have anything better to do. theres only been few cases where ive gone out of my way to ignore someone but thats only when people would spam me random statements on discord and expect me to have a response, like there was this belgian dude who would message me like every day some random ass life story that always seemed fake af and i just stopped responding after a while

yeah not responding to DMs is a foid trait. do you think you're too good to write back to someone whos taken their time to write you??? hate people like that. my "friend" does that to me but he just sits on his ass and plays games all day so ik he doesnt have anything better to do. theres only been few cases where ive gone out of my way to ignore someone but thats only when people would spam me random statements on discord and expect me to have a response, like there was this belgian dude who would message me like every day some random ass life story that always seemed fake af and i just stopped responding after a while
Yeah agreed

I respond to Dm. I’m not too good to talk to anyone but sometimes I’m not online that’s all.

You can DM me