Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who don't answer questions

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
Does it happen to anyone else to frequently being unable to attain clear answers from Q&A Forums/threads? (Major culprits: Stack Exchange, Quora and Reddit)
It causes me immense anger and anguish when I am trying to find an answer to a problem just to find only comments trying to persuade me to change what I am trying to do, making humorous takes or clowning on me/OP for asking such an easy question.

GOD DAMNIT JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I COULD USE AN INVERSE MATHEMATICAL FUNCTION THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM 0.1 ms FASTER :reeeeee:
The absolute worst are indians on Quora making up stories of 500+ characters instead of giving a clear answer :feelsUnreal:

To relate this to incel discussion:

When I didn't know what blackpill/incel meant I used to ask a lot of questions on reddit for dating advice just to get bluepill comments who didn't answer the questions but instead contained bland motivational lines :feelstastyman:
Or the usual "take a shower, be more hygienic", as if I automatically didn't take showers or cleaned my asshole because I couldn't get a gf:feelskek:

Yes on quora I would ask a question and get lectured instead of getting and actual answer

never expect genuine answers from norms they're mentally impaired :feelsthink:

Yes on quora I would ask a question and get lectured instead of getting and actual answer
I hate that street shitter ridden platform so much that I added a filter on my browser to avoid getting searches from there

It's not only norms though
a lot of fags in the tech fields are way worse.
especially linux elitists, they make my blood boil so much

Does it happen to anyone else to frequently being unable to attain clear answers from Q&A Forums/threads? (Major culprits: Stack Exchange, Quora and Reddit)

Yes.

That is one archive I've long lost.

happy-dragon-ball-z.gif

Welcome to Stack Exchange. Your thread has been marked as a duplicate. Here's a link to the original which happens to be a completely fucking different question and it was answered with some runaround bullshit which doesn't solve your problem. Would it be more efficient to just answer your question or create an FAQ section if it's truly been asked that many times? Yes. Do we want to? No. Fuck you, we love the satisfaction of dunking on uneducated noobs despite the entire purpose of our site being discussion and learning.

Last edited:
Quora is just a cesspool of pseudo intellectual cucks don't look too deeply into it
Reddit is also full of soy and karma whores who would rather get easy updoot internet points than actually answer your question

This is how everything is. Somehow, people don't understand it.

People try to "teach" and leave out all of the most important information.

:feelshaha: