Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who dated before the age of tinder or give bluepill advice based on that era need to be burned alive or forced to use tinder

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you give shitty bluepill advice based before the tinder age, you should be forced to use tinder and show younger people how it's done. Failure will be endless torture until death.

Of course no one will do it. 99.999% of people who give blue pill advice anyway are genetic trash, let alone old genetic trash.

If you fail to acknowledge how insanely hard dating is while being ugly or average, you should honestly be tortured then burned alive.

This includes women of all ages giving men dating advice.

I sent my clinical psychologist results of my chadfish and staceyfish, and my real profile, to black pill them so they can stop saying I can still get a GF

I sent my clinical psychologist results of my chadfish and staceyfish, and my real profile, to black pill them so they can stop saying I can still get a GF

Giving inaccurate advice for dating is like telling people they can jump 100 feet off the ground onto concrete and not get hurt.

high iq but it was hard for uglies back then too. Bluepilled advicers from back when are usually aging normies.

How did they react? Did they stop bullshitting you?

How did they react? Did they stop bullshitting you?

They're on holiday until the end of this month, I dont see them until early august. Its sitting in their inbox :lul:

They're on holiday until the end of this month, I dont see them until early august. Its sitting in their inbox :lul:
I hope you're not expecting to at least outwardly blackpill them though. That might risk their reputations and in turn their money, which is the name of their game no doubt. They're basically civilized witch doctors, but I'm getting a little off topic.

Correction: even good looking guys are struggling on tinder. You literally have to be ultra chad to get anything, why would women consider a 6/10 when 7/10 is a swipe away?

Women are bombarded with offers daily, they don’t need to consider anyone under 7/10 at minimum. Even the 7/10 can get ghosted once Uber chad swipes right.

YOUR LOOKS ARE YOUR LIFE.