Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who criticize incels like me should live in my subhuman body for at least two years before giving their opinion.

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
They should be willing to make an exchange of bodies so I can try to date with their body and they had to try to date with my subhuman, sub-evolution body, if they did that, all their stupid assumptions about us would be come to an end, they would realize that no matter how much they shower, no matter how much they treat others with respect, no matter how much of a feminist ally they tried to be, no matter how much friends from both sexes they tried to make and no matter how much they tried to take the iniciative without seeming ""creepy"", their situation of sexlessness an undesirability would never change, because they are ugly and women are so shallow and put so much importance on looks that being ugly makes all women universally, without one single exception, rule you out from the party of sex and normal life experiences.

They would realize that the reason they can't get a normal satisfacting sexual life is not because they are toxic or because they don't see women as human beings at their same level, but because they are just not enough, they are not attractive enough, they are not masculine enough and they don't have enough status.

Those sexhavers lack our perspective, they don't understand us and they haven't gone through what we went through, so they lack perspective about this problem.

And sorry for this self-hating rant I'm going to make here, but: I'm insecure and I'm not going to change it, I'm not willing to work in my "confidence", why should I? If I tell myself I'm not good enough, I'm just telling myself the truth, there's nothing that can justify me having confidence, I don't deserve it, because I'm not good enough for any woman and that's the truth, I'm not even enough to get a kiss :cryfeels::cryfeels:, it makes more sense to me to be insecure than to be confident. Most people who strongly criticize virgins like me have never come to the point of considering suicide as an intelligent option, they can't understand us. But we'll have to cope after all cope is our only option :feelscry::feelscry:.

Agree to everything you say,
Read every word

despite being grey all your posts are very HQ. a few good posts is better than thousands of shitposts

despite being grey all your posts are very HQ. a few good posts is better than thousands of shitposts
I only post here ocasionally, when I feel just too much frustration from this stupid world, I try to focus on my life but sometimes I feel too frustrated about the inequality of life experiences I'm a victim of.

Also, I like to come here late in night and that's when internet starts failing.

They should be willing to make an exchange of bodies so I can try to date with their body and they had to try to date with my subhuman, sub-evolution body, if they did that, all their stupid assumptions about us would be come to an end, they would realize that no matter how much they shower, no matter how much they treat others with respect, no matter how much of a feminist ally they tried to be, no matter how much friends from both sexes they tried to make and no matter how much they tried to take the iniciative without seeming ""creepy"", their situation of sexlessness an undesirability would never change, because they are ugly and women are so shallow and put so much importance on looks that being ugly makes all women universally, without one single exception, rule you out from the party of sex and normal life experiences.

They would realize that the reason they can't get a normal satisfacting sexual life is not because they are toxic or because they don't see women as human beings at their same level, but because they are just not enough, they are not attractive enough, they are not masculine enough and they don't have enough status.

Those sexhavers lack our perspective, they don't understand us and they haven't gone through what we went through, so they lack perspective about this problem.

And sorry for this self-hating rant I'm going to make here, but: I'm insecure and I'm not going to change it, I'm not willing to work in my "confidence", why should I? If I tell myself I'm not good enough, I'm just telling myself the truth, there's nothing that can justify me having confidence, I don't deserve it, because I'm not good enough for any woman and that's the truth, I'm not even enough to get a kiss :cryfeels::cryfeels:, it makes more sense to me to be insecure than to be confident. Most people who strongly criticize virgins like me have never come to the point of considering suicide as an intelligent option, they can't understand us. But we'll have to cope after all cope is our only option :feelscry::feelscry:.
this life fucks with your brain I swear

this life fucks with your brain I swear
It's hard to not be pessimistic when this is what life is to us. I wonder how would women exactly react if they had to live at least 5 years like this.

Agreed, they wouldn't last a minute in our shoes.
Yeah, especially women, they think we have it so easy because of "patriarchy", as if it even fucking existed.

It's hard to not be pessimistic when this is what life is to us. I wonder how would women exactly react if they had to live at least 5 years like this.
they would kill themselves after 1 month

2 years is far too generous they need 20 to life sentence and maybe they'd change their tune

It's impossible for an obese person who has plenty to eat their entire lives to actually know what it's like to be a starvin' Ethiopian kid.

2 years is far too generous they need 20 to life sentence and maybe they'd change their tune
Agreed and it would be even better if it started from childhood so they would miss HUGE milestones and then they would finally understand.

normies dont care, anything outside their bubble is unconceivable to them.

Agreed and it would be even better if it started from childhood so they would miss HUGE milestones and then they would finally understand.
Well said! Once they experience what we've experienced they'll change their tune and not demonize people for their looks.

People fear what they don't understand