Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who call me chad here cant rate for shit.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
yes my life becane insanely better and I now have mild halo effect in daily life but that and being good looking are two very different things, and im not.

Your life already becomes insanely better if you go from a 3 to a 4 so that means shit anyways.

In this mog or be mogged bullshit human nature, its Chad or bust 

I hate biological life.

Lmao Zyros is in rare form tonight drunkcel posting

I consider you to be a Chad-lite. You age nicely as well.

Your life already becomes insanely better if you go from a 3 to a 4 so that means shit anyways.
What a bunch of bullshit

Zyros stop bitching and go slay. Go buy those euro tight pretty boy clothes. You are chadlite bro, stop bullshiting.

zyros GTFO fakecel, stop making attention whoring posts piece of shit
All your posts are humblebrag bs

Zyros said:
explain pls

A 3 to a 4 means a subhuman to a subhuman. Invisible to women to invisible to women. No fucking difference whatsoever

Templarcel421 said:
Lmao Zyros is in rare form tonight drunkcel posting

I get the digimon vibes from him.

Cynistic said:
zyros GTFO fakecel, stop making attention whoring posts piece of shit
All your posts are humblebrag bs

anincelforlifelol said:
A 3 to a 4 means a subhuman to a subhuman. Invisible to women to invisible to women. No fucking difference whatsoever

There are a lot of things in life apart from women that are heavily influenced by looks

You are basically chadlite compared to vast majority of us. That's why we call you chad.

@Zyros tbh your problem is you put a lot of hard work into looksmaxxing and it helped you ascend to a higher level. But you still are not Chad status and instead have only had but a small taste of that life. Having that small taste and knowing you cannot fully ascend to that level is worse than never knowing what it feels like at all.

You do not have to be unattractive to agree or sympathize with an ince l perception of looks

Serious question @Zyros. As a blackpiller, why do you care about what other people think? Understanding the way humans operate in this wretched society makes it pretty much impossible for me to care if they disparage me. And to my understanding, you believe humans would operate this way in any society. So why care?

Zyros, just inhale some nigga farts so that you boost your self esteem 

bcHmwTC_d.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:
Zyros, just inhale some nigga farts so that you boost your self esteem 

bcHmwTC_d.jpg

That is such a shit meme.

ItheIthe said:
Serious question @Zyros. As a blackpiller, why do you care about what other people think? Understanding the way humans operate in this wretched society makes it pretty much impossible for me to care if they disparage me. And to my understanding, you believe humans would operate this way in any society. So why care?

ai care vecause looks are a tool to thrive trough life. The fact that you understand what the rules are doesnt mean that you are free from them

I think you're a 4-5 Zyros

What's the point of these threads?

you would be 8 plus with 6 foot 2 height and frame

full body transplant maybe

Your life is shit or you wouldn't be posting here stop deluding yourself

What would you get on truerateme

Alot of people on this forum call anything that aint ugly a chad.

People here does not know the difference between an above average normie/chadlite to a REAL chad.

I can't tell whether asking for validation or venting. Both maybe?

You're a giga Chad. You don't know how lucky you are to be born perfect.

Stick to regular posts. Don't humblebrag boyo it ruins your façade

KilluminoidBR said:
Alot of people on this forum call anything that aint ugly a chad.

People here does not know the difference between an above average normie/chadlite to a REAL chad.

Exactly. I made a thread about this showing what REAL Chad's look like.

CopeWithTheRope said:
You're a giga Chad. You don't know how lucky you are to be born perfect.

Your avi cracks me up for some reason

Vision said:
Your avi cracks me up for some reason

Beautiful, isn't it?

CopeWithTheRope said:
Beautiful, isn't it?

That’s one of his funnier pictures. If he used that pic as his avi, I’d have no problem with him.

Vision said:
That’s one of his funnier pictures. If he used that pic as his avi, I’d have no problem with him.

What's your issue with Lord Zyros?

Zyros said:
ai care vecause looks are a tool to thrive trough life. The fact that you understand what the rules are doesnt mean that you are free from them

Did the zyros have too many to drink??

"Give me attention"

QuantumDummy said:

oh youre talking about zyros attention whoring

CopeWithTheRope said:
What's your issue with Lord Zyros?

He’s vain and narcissistic as fuck. At least he doesn’t pretend to be an incel like the fakecel faggots on here.

Zyros, ¿ por que no te calas? tu tíenes una preocupación fuera de lo normal con tus características físicas. Tu no és un sujeto feo, las chicas gustan de ti... Perdes tu tiempo en incels.is

QuantumDummy said:
"Give me attention"

Classic zyros post.
...blsvlshfhfhfghfgjvghhffghhgf+ fuck biology and nature kek

Zyros said:
yes my life becane insanely better and I now have mild halo effect in daily life but that and being good looking are two very different things, and im not.

In this mog or be mogged bullshit human nature, its Chad or bust 

I hate biological life.

Yup people call me attractive too even though they rated me 4/10 on truerateme but you are definitely at least chad lite zyros fuck off and add 1 more to the body count

Do you see yourself as a normie?

You aren't good looking. Just because you were able to fuck a few low value sluts doesn't classify you to label yourself GL. Your barely slightly above average and that's only because of your serial killer looking eyes. The rest of your face looks like shit and just because incels here call anyone who isn't mildly deformed attractive doesn't mean their comments hold any weight.