Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel people who buy this chit deserve anal cancer

There is similar car in gta

Im sure @LastGerman agrees.

Honda ridgeline is the lowest costing and most reliable truck.

Honda ridgeline is the lowest costing and most reliable truck.

all truck owners should be gassed on site. When someone goes into a dealership to buy a truck, the salesman who's actually working for the CIA should lead them into the backroom gas chamber and they should be replaced by a clone who is a better person

Pretty based truck though.

all truck owners should be gassed on site. When someone goes into a dealership to buy a truck, the salesman who's actually working for the CIA should lead them into the backroom gas chamber and they should be replaced by a clone who is a better person
The ridge is good on gas, and trucks can get away from cops in high speed chases easily because they can jump dividers and go off road, unlike vans and sports cars.

they are low IQ. could have bought a ticket to rape city instead

The ridge is good on gas, and trucks can get away from cops in high speed chases easily because they can jump dividers and go off road, unlike vans and sports cars.
They're big pieces of shit to boost normie egos and keep them wageslaving to pay that piece of shit off

honk honk beep beep

fucking faggot fuck you're safe from this dumb motherfuckery in the NL with ur eco friendly infrastructure and lack of cars NIGGER
Over for you if your country doesn't consist mostly of bicycles.

They're big pieces of shit to boost normie egos and keep them wageslaving to pay that piece of shit off
For the most part, but the honda isn't as bulky and egotistical as the big american trucks and costs a lot less with better gas mileage.

For the most part, but the honda isn't as bulky and egotistical as the big american trucks and costs a lot less with better gas mileage.
true japanese are based in that regard
Over for you if your country doesn't consist mostly of bicycles.
NL is the perfect country FUCK
I bet I wouldn't be at the edge of rope if I was born there FUCK

I think it looks pretty damn cool. Wouldnt drop money on it unless I was rich though

let him cope in peace

whats wrong with it