Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People Who are Donors.

Stoiccel

Stoiccel

/r9k/ refugee
★★★★
Literally cucking yourself beyond the grave.

Years from now and you finally croak. A lifetime full of anger, rejection, and sadness; all over. That good for you, but if they manage to harvest your organs in time they will give it to someone else. That someone being a person who couldn't care less about you and probably wants you to not exist.

Imagine living the life of an incel and in the greatest feat of irony you give your heart to some Chad or Stacy. That heart will be used to pump blood to the sexual organs during sex, something a subhuman like you was denied. The last living mark of your existence will allow Stacy to get facialed again, allow Chad to take JB virginities. You're giving someone a second chance at life when your's was over from the start.

Normalniggers go on and on about how we're not entitled to sex or relationships, thereby permitting us from a well adjusted life. Yet they give me a cold look when I say no to being a donor at the license branch. Maybe if you showered more you wouldn't need a new one. You're not entitled to mine.

Yeah why the fuck would someone give away their organs? You're just helping out someone who would most likely treat you like shit. Its next level virtue signaling.

The world is too overpopulated by the decease that is man, I would NEVER donate blood, organs or even seamen for a sperm clinic. I will do nothing to benefit the continues cycle of humanity

subhuman guts in a chad body

Good post i wanted to be a donor back when i was bluepilled to shit
Now Cremation nobody gets anything

Good post i wanted to be a donor back when i was bluepilled to shit
Now Cremation nobody gets anything
Yeah I'm not giving those bacteria shit either.

Agreed. I am healthy(never smoke my entire life, no drugs and almost no alcochol) but prefer to be a dog food than give this pieces of shit a drop of my blood.
Yeah I'm not giving those bacteria shit either.
JFL cuz chads among bacterias will get all your guts and fuck Stacies after.