Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who are against "hate speech" are priviliged

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
If you look to early communist speech is a speech of hate against the rich, bosses and opressors in general.
Why?

Because it's a unfair situation.
In other words, nobody comes to feel hate and ressentment if nothing happened, but start to feel it against a injustice.
People who do "hate speech" are fighting against a injustice situation, against priviliged people.

And of course, if "justice" is a bad word for you, that speaks very much about your indole and your priviliges, because only a priviliged person will be mad about a [UWSL]justice discourse[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They get mad because they know they will lose their privileges if people start to call about justice. If justice is a word who scary you, then it's because you are doing something wrong. Every good person will be hopefuel with the word JUSTICE.[/UWSL]

If you look to early communist speech is a speech of hate against the rich, bosses and opressors in general.
Why?

Because it's a unfair situation.
In other words, nobody comes to feel hate and ressentment if nothing happened, but start to feel it against a injustice.
People who do "hate speech" are fighting against a injustice situation, against priviliged people.

And of course, if "justice" is a bad word for you, that speaks very much about your indole and your priviliges, because only a priviliged person will be mad about a [UWSL]justice discourse[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They get mad because they know they will lose their privileges if people start to call about justice. If justice is a word who scary you, then it's because you are doing something wrong. Every good person will be hopefuel with the word JUSTICE.[/UWSL]
35110.jpg

"Nobody is truly free in this world, we are all a slave to something"

- Thorfinn from Vinland Saga

The term ‘privileged’ has lost it’s meaning since IncelTear feminists are calling us the privileged ones but I can accept that I’m privileged when comparing myself to a starved African or homeless person but this isn’t what they mean.

The term ‘privileged’ has lost it’s meaning since IncelTear feminists are calling us the privileged ones but I can accept that I’m privileged when comparing myself to a starved African or homeless person but this isn’t what they mean.

nobody feels hate if nothing happend sure, but they do feel contempt. hate speech is overblown but previliged people are more than capable enough of hating on their 'inferior'. not to mention how ideology can easily influence people too

hate speech doesnt exist. Just a buzzword used to control people from thinking clearly.