Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People used to not be so racist to me

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I'm a ricecel living in Chadstralia. I remember growing up, people would only be racist in jest, nowadays, as an adult, there are actual sickos who would say racist things to be with the intention to hurt me. The world is getting less tolerant and it's only going to get worst.

thats kinda nice actually, imigrants should be bullied everyday imho , if u think about it, it makes sense

what would you do if blair cottrell started walking up to you?

I'm a ricecel living in Chadstralia. I remember growing up, people would only be racist in jest, nowadays, as an adult, there are actual sickos who would say racist things to be with the intention to hurt me. The world is getting less tolerant and it's only going to get worst.
They're probably on edge because anglo power is waning and because Australia is close to China and the Chinese have already been making moves there tbh
Same in Canada.
So they take it out on ricecels.

They're probably on edge because anglo power is waning and because Australia is close to China and the Chinese have already been making moves there tbh
Same in Canada.

Weird, I lived in Sydney for 4 years, no one was openly ever racist to me (but I'm pretty sure noodles and ricemen talked shit behind my back)

Sorry about that bro. It sucks to be bullied for being an incel AND for your race. Fuck pussy white power coping cel saying you deserve it.
thats kinda nice actually, imigrants should be bullied everyday imho , if u think about it, it makes sense
He could have very likely been born there you cum. This is IT level saying you deserve to be bullied for being an incel Bluecel scum

Last edited:
Same in Canada.
I heard a theory/observation that private education institutions in Australia, out of every 10 students about 5 are rice, 2 curry & the other 3 white Chads.

Sick of stormfront mofos in this forum, it's the reason this place has gone to shit

Can you beat him up @pp183
Whites should fuck off from australia, when you think about it :feelsthink:

I heard a theory/observation that private education institutions in Australia, out of every 10 students about 5 are rice, 2 curry & the other 3 white Chads.
Still not a good idea for ethnic males to be in Australia tbh
Remember the 2009 attacks against Indian students in Australia?

The UK and Australia might be the worst place for ethnic males. Being NT is the norm in those countries and in Australia casual racism against rice and curries probably is too.

Still not a good idea for ethnic males to be in Australia tbh
Remember the 2009 attacks against Indian students in Australia?

The UK and Australia might be the worst place for ethnic males. Being NT is the norm in those countries and in Australia casual racism against rice and curries probably is too.
Nah don't know about the 09 thing?

Yeah I hate being in this country, it's dog world (UK) & I'm a cat (NT v Aspie difference).

Do you think that's the only reason?
Interesting.
Well, this place always had a lot of fakecels to begin with, you just have to learn to live with it and pretend to not see it. But we at least used to tell stormcucks to fuck off, now they're too numerous and in high positions.

Nah don't know about the 09 thing?

Yeah I hate being in this country, it's dog world (UK) & I'm a cat (NT v Aspie difference).

Tbh I don't know if places like Canada or other places in Europe are any better.
Because of at least awareness of autism in the US it's better recognized. Also the independent minded culture makes guys a bit more introverted and less NT like overall past the age of like 30.

Main problem are alts and other degenerates trying to push their agenda.
Main cancer imo.

Tbh I don't know if places like Canada or other places in Europe are any better.
Because of at least awareness of autism in the US it's better recognized. Also the independent minded culture makes guys a bit more introverted and less NT like overall past the age of like 30.
Holland has awareness & a work program whereby certain jobs can only be applied for by those with autism so you don't have to compete with NT's for work so at least they won't have to worry about homelessness later in life.

Aus has good money for autists, like 300 aud a week.

UK you get like £56 if you're lucky.

Holland has awareness & a work program whereby certain jobs can only be applied for by those with autism so you don't have to compete with NT's for work so at least they won't have to worry about homelessness later in life.

Aus has good money for autists, like 300 aud a week.

UK you get like £56 if you're lucky.
Australia might be better for white autists than the UK because of more financial support. But non white autists? Forget about it imo

And yeah Holland and parts of Europe with generous safety nets make for an easier time for non-NT guys. But it may not last forever if the systems get strained by migrants from the Middle East.

Main problem are alts and other degenerates trying to push their agenda.
Main cancer imo.
hmm, I thought serge has our IPs and deletes alts

Australia might be better for white autists than the UK because of more financial support. But non white autists? Forget about it imo

And yeah Holland and parts of Europe with generous safety nets make for an easier time for non-NT guys. But it may not last forever if the systems get strained by migrants from the Middle East.
It will collapse, these systems were put in place after centuries of the aristocracy discrimination & exploitation of the proletariat masses with all the wealth plundered from third world shit holes (thank you gunpowder v pointy stick military advancements) being hoarded by the same wealthy select, well eventually some bright poor ppl & rich with a conscience got political & changed that shit to give the poor a more respectable quality of life, roll on the middle classes over a few generations later from the poor that came before & now we have snooty middles that look up to wealthy & down on peasants when they were no different 100 years prior, oh how quick ye forget the time in the pit. You just had more go getter ancestor's than those others that stayed poor.

The very rich the middle idolises & tries to rub shoulders with want the middle gone & the old ways to return.

The shaming culture & pride of not being a burden on the system & choosing to go work is not innate in these third worlder browns, they wants free gibs & demand reparations from those that were never slavers while they themselves were never slaves.

The Islamic way of dhimmi demands the infidel pay up & anything is permitted against the non righteous for he is lower than virmin & nothing is haram in the way of his treatment if it is in the name of Allah & his wandering sand pirate cult virus.

Maybe the think you are a Chinese spy? Sucks you have to go through that.

Weird, I lived in Sydney for 4 years, no one was openly ever racist to me (but I'm pretty sure noodles and ricemen talked shit behind my back)
Shame cause you're one of the most racist retarded piece of shit on this forum. Go suicide

Shame cause you're one of the most racist retarded piece of shit on this forum. Go suicide
Err you know I'm brown right?? So I pretty much can't be racist, as my own race is the most garbage race out there