Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People treat you so much better when you have a job compared to when you’re NEET

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Wageslaves get treated so much better than NEETs if you’re NEET people won’t even view you as a human being they’ll treat you like a subhuman while if you’re a wageslave they’ll respect that you get up to go to a job you most likely hate 8 hours a day 5 days a week for a miserable life they like seeing you suffer like that they don’t like seeing NEETs because NEETs are meant to be homeless or dead they don’t want NEETs to have the same resources as wageslaves

Thats why i larp as a wage-Slave in front of people.

Cope, I would still be treated like shit even if I worked 24 hours a day everyday

As a NEET you don't have to deal with people as much though so it balances out. Also most people don't have to know that you're a neet u can just lie and say you work from home or something

As a NEET you don't have to deal with people as much though so it balances out. Also most people don't have to know that you're a neet u can just lie and say you work from home or something
It’s no different with people online they have the same negative reaction as people in real life

People wouldn’t look down on you as much if you were a wageslave

people don’t even know I’m neet and they treat me like shit, and you’re telling me getting a job will somehow magically make them have a better inclination towards me. What a load of horseshit

View attachment 656864

people don’t even know I’m neet and they treat me like shit, and you’re telling me getting a job will somehow magically make them have a better inclination towards me. What a load of horseshit
Well if you’re Incel people are gonna hate you regardless however them knowing you’re NEET enhances the hatred

I'm an example that it's not true. It made no difference in my friend circle, and I'm glad it didn't.

Well if you’re Incel people are gonna hate you regardless however them knowing you’re NEET enhances the hatred
I don’t think I care. What’s a little more hatred gonna do? Can’t even tell the difference at this point

I'm an example that it's not true. It made no difference in my friend circle, and I'm glad it didn't.
Being NEET just has that stigma that being a wageslave doesn’t have people hate men that don’t work and want us dead

If you are not in medicine they will treat you like garbage still. Even then I'm not sure medicine even makes a difference.

Just tell them you work minimum wage at generic fast food/grocery store... :smonk:

Though most will still look down on you for that, depending on how old you are, regardless of what they say. :feelsclown:

What friends do you have? (My guess is none)

My "friends" became my tormentors. Can't wait to move.
I have a handful of friends, they're either studycelling or NEETing. Don't assume everyone has judgmental friends just because you did.

Just tell them you work minimum wage at generic fast food/grocery store... :smonk:

Though most will still look down on you for that, depending on how old you are, regardless of what they say. :feelsclown:
It won’t be as bad tho men that don’t work as seen as less than the scum of the earth

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy , I would say this is just another common ‘water is wet’ thread by @Reclusemaxer but I gotta agree on this.

I am so much better at life now since I became a Professor in Blackpillosophy :feelzez:

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy , I would say this is just another common ‘water is wet’ thread by @Reclusemaxer but I gotta agree on this.

I am so much better at life now since I became a Professor in Blackpillosophy :feelzez:
Really cause people here don’t seem to agree with this

Really cause people here don’t seem to agree with this
Not sure if wagecucks. Never been there.

But as a renowned Professor at Blackpillosophy. I am respected everywhere for the work in my thesis:feelzez:

Only jobs in certain fields are actually respected by the masses
Being a self-checkout attendant at the supermarket is seen as pretty lame

Cope no one asks me personal questions so they don’t know if I have a job or not.

Only jobs in certain fields are actually respected by the masses
Being a self-checkout attendant at the supermarket is seen as pretty lame
Still better than being NEET