Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal people treat me like nothing

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
a kid just shoved into me in the hallway and made me drop my stuff and didnt bat an eye. he didnt turn around or say sorry or anything

kids are fucking retards. they never give way. so they crash at me and fall like an fucking idiot :feelshaha:

a kid just shoved into me in the hallway and made me drop my stuff and didnt bat an eye. he didnt turn around or say sorry or anything
why didn't you shove back? why didn't you call him a son of a bitch?

I've been hit and shoved many times by relatives and strangers.

I'm such an ugly genetic abomination that most people don't even bother with keeping a facade of polliteness, they just treat me quite literally like a second class citizen.

at least they just ignore you

I was just forgotten in school, i am literarily forgettable.

You are an NPC, you are anonymous, you are a ghost. People don't see you through no fault of their own, but as a self-defense mechanism the brain instinctively doesn't allow them to see you, to protect them from the sight of such a monstrously ugly being