Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People think I'm Chad???

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I only said I looked like the horse in my profile pic because of his shitty facial hair and now people think I'm 7 foot blue eyed giga Chad. :shock: i a 5'3 barefoot manlet will confirm I am a virgin with no pussy and firends because humanity is fucking doomed!!! I have shit brown eyes and my wieght is 179 or something. My face is more rounder than square and I look like a mixed unga goblin because Im randomly born American. It's fucking never began for me ugngala googgogg hahaha niggers. I'ma 5'3 and mixed with Hispanic white and Italian. I look 30 and 13 at the same time because God is a bigger randomizer and I only exist. I followed rules and got backstabbed by everyone and now I am here. Fucking coming on my phone to horse pussy of pinkamena dianepie. I am king of inceldia:shock:

only it foids come here to larp, the rest are inkwels. nobody who is not a total societal reject would come here

weird, people think I am an incel

Horses are majestic and beautifull, if you think you're a horse you must be chad. There's no way you're both a horse and ugly.

oh yeah drop a picture then big guy

Take your antischizo meds dose (in video game) There is no something like Inceldia We have only Great Incel Empire (in video game)
INCELDIA is the Greta incel empire you niggiologiandiankumplefuffernigga

Horses are majestic and beautifull, if you think you're a horse you must be chad. There's no way you're both a horse and ugly.
I'm 5'3 though. No girl notices me they just look at me as if they threw up in my workplace. They only call me horse because my face is long and I'm short and stocky

I'm 5'3 though. No girl notices me they just look at me as if they threw up in my workplace. They only call me horse because my face is long and I'm short and stocky
Ik dude, im just joking with ya. We manlets must stay united.

Tbf I don't even care anymore. I just want inceldia.
Yeah i mean, you can't win against normiedom. Just try to forget it and move on, some things are unnavoidable.

Brutal horsepill.

BoChad Horseman.

Yeah i mean, you can't win against normiedom. Just try to forget it and move on, some things are unnavoidable.
Inceldia is my father country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back