Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People think i´m gay because they´ve never seen me with a girl.

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Has anyone told you guys the same thing? I've had like 5 people now tell me this... Yet it seems there no one is smart enough to get the idea that they can't see me with a fucking girl, because i'm too ugly to get one.

The exact same thing happens to me, bro.

Never, but then again it might be due to my young age.

Everyone, also because I had the same friends for a very long time, so they think I fuck them or something just lol

Sadness said:

People who have it easier than us think we also have it easy like them. It's basicly like me (im good at video games) telling some noob "dude why you ain't getting any kills, are you trolling?"

Dekim said:
Sadness said:
People who have it easier than us think we also have it easy like them. It's basicly like me (im good at video games) telling some noob "dude why you ain't getting any kills, are you trolling?"

HAHAHAHAAHHA yep

When a guy asks this, he's just trying to make you feel like a bitch generally speaking.

But why do girls ask this? Why do parents ask this?

Weirdcel said:
But why do girls ask this? Why do parents ask this?

They are all stupid as fuck, and all of their knowledge is based on stereotypes. And there's a big stereotype that there's no guy that can't get a girlfriend, but only guys who don't want to get one - gay guys.

Just talk about how you saw a hot girl that you wanted to fuck, if I didn't do that then people probably would think I'm gay.

I don't think I can be seen as gay.

No one's ever seriously told me I look it.

i guess atleast it doesnt mean youre THAT ugly

ghostcell said:
i guess atleast it doesnt mean youre THAT ugly

I'm not the ugliest guy here, sure. But my looks combined with my mentality are more than enough to cement my incel status.

Dekim said:
sadricecel said:
i might go gay for a trap
It's not gay to bang a trans.

jRsPUc4.jpg

4Cw9dnL.jpg

sadricecel said:

I'll do things to her, you cant even imagine. I don't care if you tell me it's a trap.

just slap one in the ass and everyone will no longer think ur gay

tenta said:

LOL, do this and tell us what happened pls.

sadricecel said:
itd a trap

Dhm5flU.jpg

Would still fuck it like there's no tomorow. I'll actualy fap to those images later tonight.

Cynistic said:
tenta said:
LOL, do this and tell us what happened pls.

That works in highschool, but i'm 25yo, and living in a bluepilled country. I'll just end in jail for a few days.

Sadness said:

My parents and siblings used to think i was gay or asexual because I show no interest in women/dating.
Since 2 years ago I got sick of the questions and just told them the truth.
Now when they ask me about women; I just tell them im too ugly/short for women and they would only want my money, so thats why I dont bother.
Yet they keep trying to bluepill me KEK.

sadricecel said:

Hot af. But the sad truth is that these traps are actualy way out of our league.

sadricecel said:
it has to be easier for me to get a trap than a girl

On paper yes... but in reality, these traps can easily pull Chadlite guys.

>ywn fuck a jav model.
why live?

my parents think I´m gay because they´ve never seen me with a girl.

Nope. Everyone knows someone like me will never be able to get a girlfriend, so they don't even think I'm gay.

Crustaciouse said:
How was It?

I've posted about it before, it was great. 6 hours in total, 2 of which were a 3way. One girl was 6 the other was 8 with no makeup 9.5 with makeup. Both Chinese. 
I ate the 9.5 untill she came, and then she dead tired she fel asleep on my shoulder. It was like 6 am and she didn't want to go so I got extra free time laying there with her.

Well I have bad news for you, @Dekim. Since you like traps you are in fact: gay. Super gay.

Back on topic. Yes, heard that a few times. Have also been called a loser several times. I am not sure why that happens but I can guess a few reasons:
  1. They did not realize how times have changed (especially older folks)
  2. They do not understand inceldom
  3. They do not realize that foids select and we have limited influence on our love lives
  4. They themselves have trouble swallowing the black pill and don't want it to be true, so they hope that we disapprove the black pill by doing a miracle
:feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic: :feelsAutistic:

If you were actually ugly, they wouldn't accuse you of being gay.

Dekim said:
I've posted about it before, it was great. 6 hours in total, 2 of which were a 3way. One girl was 6 the other was 8 with no makeup 9.5 with makeup. Both Chinese. 
I ate the 9.5 untill she came, and then she dead tired she fel asleep on my shoulder. It was like 6 am and she didn't want to go so I got extra free time laying there with her.

whoa hory shet

Dekim said:
I'll send you pic of the 9.5 when I go home

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/807kwc/even_if_its_trolling_its_disgusting/dutn9ac/ loool

Indari said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cucktears/comments/807kwc/even_if_its_trolling_its_disgusting/dutn9ac/ loool

And these guys think they are smarter than us? I brain mog them all.