Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People that honestly think incels and FDS are the same are retarded

cvh1991

cvh1991

Commander
★★★★★
I’ve seen this sentiment thrown around a lot recently — comparing incels with extreme feminists and groups like “femaledatingstrategy” — saying that we’re the same as them.

On the one hand, it’s great that people can perceive what terrible self centered vain spoiled ass fucks the women on FDS are, but comparing them to us is retarded.

Just on a general level, the main difference is that low status ugly men actually have legitimate grievances regarding how they’re treated in western society. This board frequently shares and compiles valid studies demonstrating this (it’s just normies/women reject them since it goes against their interests and also it’s not like these studies are broadly known by the mainstream. Anything that shows how men get screwed is ignored by the broader media at every turn).

Saying incels are the same as FDS is as retarded as saying that the working poor that complain about the state of things are no different to wealthy oligarchs that complain about the state of things, it’s dumb — I have no other words for it.

FDS girls want men to cater to their every whim and they want a harem of Chads. They want to be spoiled and they want men they deem “beneath” them to know their place and be slaves essentially. They also think they deserve jobs and success without any effort or skills (e.g. Men dominate many difficult and dangerous industries because it’s the only way ugly men have value to society).

Compare this with what incels typically want — a wife they can have sex with that cares about them and doesn’t cheat or treat them like a Beta-Bux. FDS demand better than their looks-match, it’s not that they can’t get sex or men they just want more and better. Incels will usually take a looks-match if they can get it.

Hate those fds stuck up cunts

Exactly. Most incels would gladly settle for their looksmatches. Femcels would rather kill themselves than touch a non-chad. FDS is nothing but a worthless plebbit echo chamber where witches discuss their gold-digging strategies. I'm highly convinced all their gold-digging talk come from black women on that sub, making me think that FDS is disproportionately made up of black women.

People love to try and make parallels between men and women even when it doesn't make any sense.

Exactly. Most incels would gladly settle for their looksmatches. Femcels would rather kill themselves than touch a non-chad. FDS is nothing but a worthless plebbit echo chamber where witches discuss their gold-digging strategies. I'm highly convinced all their gold-digging talk come from black women on that sub, making me think that FDS is disproportionately made up of black women.
What is up with black women and their extreme gold digging tendencies? :feelswhere:

its funny how despite how ugly black females are they still have unlimited dating options

What is up with black women and their extreme gold digging tendencies? :feelswhere:
They surround themselves with that type of culture. They want to entrap a man to pump and dump them, then live off on child support and government allowance.
its funny how despite how ugly black females are they still have unlimited dating options
Its also funny how the ugliest ones are always the ones with the shittiest personalities that want to be spoiled with gifts from high tier chads without contributing anything to the relationship.

any hole from FDS can get a man, in fact most of them have had partners before. they just can't get chad.

incels can't get jackshit.

People love to try and make parallels between men and women even when it doesn't make any sense.
Indeed
My observation’s been the black community, in the US at least, seem to be a lot more blunt when it comes to talking about certain things they want.

For example, black men drop black pills on women out in the open, call women “slurs”, and do so without the same repercussions to their reputation that would come if say a white person did or said the same things publicly. Black women do the same thing — all women probably want men to provide for them but black women are more open about it for whatever reason on average seems like.

Maybe I’m wrong just telling it like I’ve seen it thus far where I live :feelsokman:
any hole from FDS can get a man, in fact most of them have had partners before. they just can't get chad.

incels can't get jackshit.
Yup, the fact that people compare the two is so retarded

Last edited:
This nails the differences between us right on the head. We have full scientific backing - our case is objective fact. They have "muh vagina," so everybody listens to them because of that, but that's all they have. That's all they're worth, and they know it.