Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People that had chad bullies, how did your female classmates(or if youre at work, female coworkers) react around them?

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
How did they react when they are aroind the Chad bully especially when they are bullying you?

How did they react
51556.jpg

The Chad that bullied me fucked a few female colleagues and he showed pictures as proof.

Thankfully he has roped now. I still don’t know if I am winning though

they just laughed and encouraged it, joined in and such

We once had an assignment where we were supposed to choose which people in the class we’re be on a deserted Island with, and when it came to choosing from the opposite gender, basically all the girls chose an annoying kid that bullied me half the time he was near me and once punched me so hard I couldn’t breathe for a couple of seconds, supposedly because he was “training” me in “self-defence”:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat:.

The Chad that bullied me fucked a few female colleagues and he showed pictures as proof.

Thankfully he has roped now.
I kinda feel indifference to the chads' death(sorry if that's kinda mean lol).

Last edited:
they got wet no doubt

I know some people here are skeptical of the thugpill but I tell you, I've never met an incel bully. Even the guy with a deformed blind eye from my last job had a gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back