Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy People That Call You Incel are Always Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
This is 100% true. I have never seen a single remotely good looking person ever call someone else incel. The few times I’ve seen it irl, they guy was usually ugly or manlet and every guy that has said it online is usually soy af and horrendously ugly. Can you imagine a Chad calling someone “incel?” I certainly can’t

that or they are government shills @FastBananaCEO

Inceltear has more incels than this forum and every incel sub combined

Femoids find me unattractive, sometimes even repulsive. This is all that matters, no what other failed men think of me.

This is the guy calling you an incel

Chad doesn't see us as competition so he has no reason to feel threatened enough to insult us. Instead they probably feel pity and remorse for bullying our kind when younger, that's why they tend to help in the gym.

But ITcels on the other hand, are low life deranged sack of shit with a superiority complex that would kill a stray cat if they see one instead of helping it, just to feed their none existent ego.

It's usually other unattractive people that call us incels, because they're insecure about their own appearance.

I'm a Chad and I call people incel

A foid said I have an incel sense of humor once

Or an autistic whipped faggot in a relationship with a literal slut JFL. They have no right to talk shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back