Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People telling us to date transgenders...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
First of all, why do transgender people only want non-transgenders?
Why don't transgenders date each other? They already understand each other better than we can ever understand them.

And why is it unreasonable for me to want to experience a genuine vagina?
I am attracted to vaginas, not penises.

Do not want, not homo

I don’t like men

First of all, why do transgender people only want non-transgenders?
Why don't transgenders date each other? They already understand each other better than we can ever understand them.

And why is it unreasonable for me to want to experience a genuine vagina?
I am attracted to vaginas, not penises.
Its pure Ideological subversion. The whole tranny thrust is a thinly veiled depopulation agenda, the system is promoting sterile sex a LOT, anal sex, gay sex, now trannys- its just an evil plot to stop people from reproducing

Its pure Ideological subversion. The whole tranny thrust is a thinly veiled depopulation agenda, the system is promoting sterile sex a LOT, anal sex, gay sex, now trannys- its just an evil plot to stop people from reproducing
This is why I disagree with the posters that continue to beat the mindless "don't reproduce" drum. Its obvious the elites (the people who most contributed to your inceldom) want us and many other humans gone. Incels, especially the high IQ amongst us, are the best father material a boy could ask for. We need to reproduce without a relationship though, and that is expensive.

This is why I disagree with the posters that continue to beat the mindless "don't reproduce" drum. Its obvious the elites (the people who most contributed to your inceldom) want us and many other humans gone. Incels, especially the high IQ amongst us, are the best father material a boy could ask for. We need to reproduce without a relationship though, and that is expensive.
Therein lies the conundrum - maybe the only hope is to ThirdWorldMaxx and look for a traditional foid there

Therein lies the conundrum - maybe the only hope is to ThirdWorldMaxx and look for a traditional foid there
There are no conservative women, only conservative societies. Women are only as conservative as the society expects them to be. Take a conservative foid away from her home country and she will unleash her inner slut in no time after reaching the west. Besides, conservative societies (like the Muslim communities) don't allow outsiders to freely take their women. Letting your women fuck foreigners is peak cuckoldry and naturally conservative societies seek to prevent it.

There are no conservative women, only conservative societies. Women are only as conservative as the society expects them to be. Take a conservative foid away from her home country and she will unleash her inner slut in no time after reaching the west. Besides, conservative societies (like the Muslim communities) don't allow outsiders to freely take their women. Letting your women fuck foreigners is peak cuckoldry and naturally conservative societies seek to prevent it.
Nuclear Physicist tier IQ

So a life hack would be to somehow join a conservative society and overtime integrate yourself into it and become a recognised member and then finally snag a foid their in?

No. I believe we need to bite the bullet financially and use egg donors and surrogates. Make sure the kid is as genetically fit as possible by selecting the best possible egg donor. Maybe invest in early childhood help to ease the burden that occurs with very young children. He will live a better life than we ever could that way. But at the same time it also helps normalize single fatherhood and male sexual and parental independence. By breaking the maternal bonding process, we help diminish the internal bias humans tend to have towards women. Your son is less likely to be a cuck because there won't be a smother helicoptering over him and he doesn't automatically associate female with "good", like most bluepill simps do.

No. I believe we need to bite the bullet financially and use egg donors and surrogates. Make sure the kid is as genetically fit as possible by selecting the best possible egg donor. Maybe invest in early childhood help to ease the burden that occurs with very young children. He will live a better life than we ever could that way. But at the same time it also helps normalize single fatherhood and male sexual and parental independence. By breaking the maternal bonding process, we help diminish the internal bias humans tend to have towards women. Your son is less likely to be a cuck because there won't be a smother helicoptering over him and he doesn't automatically associate female with "good", like most bluepill simps do.
Based.
But the surrogate route requires a rather extortionate outlay. But i think many men in the future will go down that path. Im thinking of investing in the daycare or babysitting companies because that is likely to explode in the future as men go their own way and surrogatemaxxx

Take a conservative foid away from her home country and she will unleash her inner slut in no time after reaching the west.
I have seen this happen alot. refugees from muslim countries come to germany just to slowly turn into sluts.
All foids have a hole that is always gonna be wet for chad.

Based.
But the surrogate route requires a rather extortionate outlay. But i think many men in the future will go down that path. Im thinking of investing in the daycare or babysitting companies because that is likely to explode in the future as men go their own way and surrogatemaxxx
I agree that surrogacy is expensive. But consider it to be an investment, not a simple outlay. Grandparents can also help cut down on the childcare costs. Good genetic material combined with a blackpilled upbringing ensure that your son will be successful, both sexually and in other areas.This success will help you in old age if you raise him right. In a sea of chad's bastard offspring raised by increasingly larger amounts of inept single mothers and whores, your child will excel.

If you want to invest in companies, I wouldn't invest in childcare per se. I would invest in fertility clinics instead. You might be able to invest in babysitting companies, or run your own, but fertility clinics have potential for more profit.

Nuclear Physicist tier IQ

So a life hack would be to somehow join a conservative society and overtime integrate yourself into it and become a recognised member and then finally snag a foid their in?
I think so, but conservative societies naturally try to filter potential candidates. What we are seeing in the west is very unnatural. Sharing resources with complete strangers is a bad reproductive strategy, as the resources themselve are limited. Conservatives societies practice a healthy amount of nepotism and in-group preference safeguarding the wellbeing of the native-born members of the community. That way the people forming the community know they can rely on one another as they are sherring similar goals.

Take Europe for example. It's not uncommon to see European girls hanging out and dating Moroccans, Negroes and other newcommers. However, the same rapefugees who scream 'discrimination' and ''racism' will never share their own women with Europeans. They aren't as stupid and demoralised as Europeans currently are. They redistribute their own women among themselves and take foreign brides from the enemy tribes.

Human empathy is very limited and exibits strong in-group preference. It takes a lot of conditioning to break it. Killing is bad, but only if you kill members of your own tribe without a just cause. Kill your enemies and people will erect statues praising your deeds. Stealing is bad, but once again only if you steal from your own. Otherwise you're just a gallant conqueror pacifying the heathen hordes. Cuck a member of your own tribe and you're dead. Cuck an enemy and you're Chad. You got the picture

This is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that breaks it must die. For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

I think so, but conservative societies naturally try to filter potential candidates. What we are seeing in the west is very unnatural. Sharing resources with complete strangers is a bad reproductive strategy, as the resources themselve are limited. Conservatives societies practice a healthy amount of nepotism and in-group preference safeguarding the wellbeing of the native-born members of the community. That way the people forming the community know they can rely on one another as they are sherring similar goals.

Take Europe for example. It's not uncommon to see European girls hanging out and dating Moroccans, Negroes and other newcommers. However, the same rapefugees who scream 'discrimination' and ''racism' will never share their own women with Europeans. They aren't as stupid and demoralised as Europeans currently are. They redistribute their own women among themselves and take foreign brides from the enemy tribes.

Human empathy is very limited and exibits strong in-group preference. It takes a lot of conditioning to break it. Killing is bad, but only if you kill members of your own tribe without a just cause. Kill your enemies and people will erect statues praising your deeds. Stealing is bad, but once again only if you steal from your own. Otherwise you're just a gallant conqueror pacifying the heathen hordes. Cuck a member of your own tribe and you're dead. Cuck an enemy and you're Chad. You got the picture

This is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that breaks it must die. For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
Michaelangelo IQ

Very well articulated response

A community/nation is not a place - its a people. So long as there is inner coherence and cohesion between the people of a single race in a tribal setting its easier to establish and enforce a moral code. But in a mixed race world where people are so diverse they have nothing in common panmixia , hypergamy and inceldom become the order of the day
I agree that surrogacy is expensive. But consider it to be an investment, not a simple outlay. Grandparents can also help cut down on the childcare costs. Good genetic material combined with a blackpilled upbringing ensure that your son will be successful, both sexually and in other areas.This success will help you in old age if you raise him right. In a sea of chad's bastard offspring raised by increasingly larger amounts of inept single mothers and whores, your child will excel.

If you want to invest in companies, I wouldn't invest in childcare per se. I would invest in fertility clinics instead. You might be able to invest in babysitting companies, or run your own, but fertility clinics have potential for more profit.
Based.
Great idea ! If i were to WarrenBuffetMaxxx it seems fertility clinics are the way to go.

Surrogacy is future. And you get to choose a foid with a strong genotype and aesthetic phenotype, while at the same time checking her medical history and family history to check for diseases that could be inherited by your kid so as to choose the best possible foid

Last edited:
they want us to be faggots

Fuck all trans people. Abominations

The thought of dating a transgender makes me want to vomit tbh.

I'd rather remain incel for life than resort to that.

All the high tier trannies only want chadlite or above. It's just the hairy manly freaks who would fuck an incel.