Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting people tell me to go out by myself

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
So my brother, my sister, my mom and my coworker all nag me that I should go out.
I'm like okay, how about any of yall go out with me. Nope.
Someone told me the usual, you came to this world by yourself you'll go out by yourself.
So okay so say I go to the beach by myself, oh how fun... not
Everyone are money grubbers that try to put others down to make themselves look better by comparison anyways.
Oh you should take it easy they say. Well I am, you're the one that keeps pushing me to do unpleasant things.
I don't even have a video game console to cope. My sleeping schedule is also messed up so I can't sleep well at night.
At least the work I do is easy since I work for my parents. I mostly lurk the internet.
I was thinking about trying to become an electrician but I don't even know if I have the motivation for it.
Damn it all to hell.

Maybe you need to get a job away from your parents business so you can meet more people? And just experience life a bit more.

Going out alone makes no sense. Like what are you doing? Just sitting on the beach by yourself watching other people have fun? If you don't already have a social circle it's increadibly hard to meet people. And even if you manage to talk and get along with strangers what do you answer if they ask you what you are doing here all by yourself?

Damn, they don't even wanna chill with you? That is some prime fucked up shit muh nigga.

Same. It's not that i have no friends because i never go out, it's i never go out because i have no friends :feelsrope:

We should have an Incel meet up in thailand or something.

So my brother, my sister, my mom and my coworker all nag me that I should go out.
I'm like okay, how about any of yall go out with me. Nope.
Someone told me the usual, you came to this world by yourself you'll go out by yourself.
So okay so say I go to the beach by myself, oh how fun... not
Everyone are money grubbers that try to put others down to make themselves look better by comparison anyways.
Oh you should take it easy they say. Well I am, you're the one that keeps pushing me to do unpleasant things.
I don't even have a video game console to cope. My sleeping schedule is also messed up so I can't sleep well at night.
At least the work I do is easy since I work for my parents. I mostly lurk the internet.
I was thinking about trying to become an electrician but I don't even know if I have the motivation for it.
Damn it all to hell.
Nobody likes u its over boyo :lul:

Whenever I go out I get nobheads trying shit with me, like not even an exaggeration, when people see an unattractive dude who isn't physically imposing they just feel a compulsion to fuck with you.

The reddit retards who say nobody else notices you are full of shit, I know from experience.
Exactly. Every time I see a tall, attractive male walking around with his gang of other young, low inhib chads, I mentally prepare myself for them to do or say something. It's hell, I've become so paranoid, whenever I am in public I can't relax for even a moment, I am always so tense.

I'd be down with that,
But the plane ticket alone is like over $1000 here in burgerland.

Yes of course, travel is expensive. Maybe Tijuana or Brazil?

you need to get a pc or console so you can cope with videogames.

Brazilian incel here, Brazilian girls are even more shallow than American ones! Don't come here unless you want to suffer a little more, seeing all these asses and pretty faces is suicidefuel at another level!

I am with you. These suggestion to go out, enjoy life, get dring, get girl and have fun are 100% stupid. Girl find it creapy if lonely guy sits alone in public place like club, restaurant, park, beach or whatever and check out all females there. They ll think you want to rape them or steal their stuff or something and not you actualy find her cute and you wanna date her or atleast have a word with her, be friendly.