Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People tell me to be myself yet tell me that I’m the problem because I don’t fit in with these brainwashed mindless drones

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t think my beliefs is the issue I think the issue is that 99% of the population are brainwashed drones that believe whatever they’re told without questioning it and and when I point this out I get told that I’m the problem and I need to change and be like the rest of these NPCs while Simultaneously telling me to be myself and I’ll eventually ascend make up your mind either it’s my fault or it’s not and I personally don’t think it’s my fault that I’m a friendless KHV

I culled my crypto wallet a bit today, leaving me with less money for investments. And, I have a large amount of August debt to pay off...

Anyway:

AnonyAnonymous

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST

"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE"

Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation.

In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis.

These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with.

I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect.

Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking.

I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.

If i be myself, i will be arrested. :feelsthink:

You're saying it like it's hard to be an NPC, just NPCmaxx if you want to fit in