[Serious] People tell me that I act like an old person!!!

HighTGymcel

Removercel
-
They tell me I think and act like an old person. Jfl just because I dont vote left and
dont consume soy. Tbh I would rather be a ww2 veteran than a 2019 millenial cuck.

xxxxxx

Officer
-
I just want neoliberal economics ended tbh. Idc about politics to much

DeformAspergerCel

Subscribe to PewDiePie
-
I would rather die as a footsoldier in the war than return as a veteran assuming the good guys lost

PotatoTomato

Officer
-
Same with me, they say I'm like an old man just because I'm not obsessed with LGBTQI+HIV rights, abortions, feminism and casual sex. Truly insane times we live in.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
"old persorn" they mean: miserable, lonely and sad

LittleBoy

Mythic of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
They tell me I think and act like an old person. Jfl just because I dont vote left and
dont consume soy. Tbh I would rather be a ww2 veteran than a 2019 millenial cuck.
Same tbh.
Ps. Theyll tell us to go full on soy for our diets as we're oppressing the cows & making them work by producing milk. I shit you not.

RollD20

Waiting to be isekai'ed by tractor-kun
-
I don't talk seriously about politics because I start to take things too seriously, normies hate this yet they are the ones that start the topic. I don't understand normie logic.

Haywire

Major
-
i have had same told to me a few times and even that i eat like a old person because i eat vegetables..... lol idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)