Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People tell me I should go out more cause I look very pale

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That's something that makes me mad, instead of saying "hi, how are you today?" people just point out your appearance. Today my boss commented as a joke "you know, you look very pale, you should go out more and take the sun" Really? Why should I go out? To see all those couples having fun together? No thanks. Yes I look like a fucking frozen cadaver but I don't give a fuck. I'm not facing that suifuel.

I dealt with this bullshit a lot myself way back in high school.

Very annoying.

The sun really doesn't have much to offer us besides skin cancer.

We can get pretty much all the Vitamin D we could ever need either through supplementation or the foods we eat today which are already fortified with pretty much every Vitamin group and type we could ever need.

Anyway TL;DR...

Tan fags are fucking delusional/idiots as tans are literal skin damage and nothing at all to be proud of or celebrate.

Can’t remember the last time my skin touched the sun

My dad used to call me a "pasty-faced Protestant" when I was a kid as I was so white from being a reclusecel growing up.

Going outside as an incel? JFL no thanks

You can make a good paste with flour and water. If you bake a .25 inch tall amount in a pan you can make crackers! Now you know how to make crackers!

i never see the sun

same here. they also say that i look sick

racist faggots yikes

Cope.Pale mogs shitskin everyday

Pale skin makes you look ill-ish and it's unattractive.