Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People talking about "spreading the blackpill" are coping hard, they aren't even hiding it anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Normies know whats going on, they are just cucks that aren't willing to do nothing, OVERRRRRRRRRR AF.

Those Future(rapper) memes are not being made by coincidence, a lot of guys are talking about 6,3+ dudes having harens and shit, but normies are bluepilled and aren't willing to do anything, they know what's going on, it's right in front of them, but they prefer to close their eyes and Hope for the better(cope), disgusting pathetic creatures forreal.

IMG 20201012 092243 607

Charming hint/ sexual harassment, they aren't hiding shit JFL, at this point it's blatant for everyone to see...
29b478f 1
20201001 112245
IMG 20200916 102806

I wish tikcunt, onlycucks and instaslut would disappear.

Disagreed, there’s still a good 70% of normies who don’t know anything about this. As long as they’re getting laid these types of things are the last thing on their minds.

Having the blackpill become non-taboo is beneficial for incels.

Disagreed, there’s still a good 70% of normies who don’t know anything about this. As long as they’re getting laid these types of things are the last thing on their minds.
Disagree with you brocel.

I think the majority do know about that, but not with the blackpill definition we have, they know It like an uncomfortable truth at some subconscious level.

They know about the importance of looks and height, but since they are in the middle of the pyramide, it's better to knock It off as some "bullshit incel science" then ACTUALLY give It a chance and acquire some self awareness.

Normies love to see themselves as potencial slayers at the same way that beckys love to think they are potencial stacys , by realizing it's not possible for most of them to climb and achieve the top of the pyramide, they cope with thinking It doesn't exist and we are all "equal".

Last edited:
I don't spread the blackpill. Fuck it who gives a shit about ugly men anyway. Whatever you do, you won't reach most normies and 'blackpilling' foids is utterly useless. Their obsession with pussy is stronger than the scientific blackpill.

I don't spread the blackpill. Fuck it who gives a shit about ugly men anyway. Whatever you do, you won't reach most normies and 'blackpilling' foids is utterly useless. Their obsession with pussy is stronger than the scientific blackpill.
True, spreading the blackpill Will only get you ostracized and/or jumped, it's social suicide.

True, spreading the blackpill Will only get you ostracized and/or jumped, it's social suicide.
I mean even most incels here would forget about all of it if a foid approached them. They wouldn't give a single fuck about the blackpill anymore.

Things are going to get way worse. Society will either crumble or become blackpilled and based.

Things are going to get way worse. Society will either crumble or become blackpilled and based.
We are going to die while chad fucks as much pussy as possible, it's OVER bro.

They're slowly losing out on sex life too. Slowly, but surely.

Yeah, as long as they get a pussy every 4 or 5 years they don't care for the blackpill, I tried reaching some clearly incels on youtube and they start attacking me. I don't care anymore, fuck them.

Yeah, as long as they get a pussy every 4 or 5 years they don't care for the blackpill, I tried reaching some clearly incels on youtube and they start attacking me. I don't care anymore, fuck them.
It's funny and sad, they gotta cope with a lot of reasons to deny they are just ugly JFL.

It's funny and sad, they gotta cope with a lot of reasons to deny they are just ugly JFL.
Yeah, every time they start "i know you are, but what am i" game even though I have no problem admitting I'm an ugly manlet ethnic incel, and they always take it as an insult and become confrontational

subconscious level.
this is why normies are still bluepilled though. everyone knows to a degree blackpill truths but they suppress it and as a result can't understand it fully

Yeah, every time they start "i know you are, but what am i" game even though I have no problem admitting I'm an ugly manlet ethnic incel, and they always take it as an insult and become confrontational
elab. what happened in this situation?

Normies like to think they have potential to be slayers, when you say the truth that most of them are closer to being an incel than a chad, they get MAD JFL.

elab. what happened in this situation?
There was this one youtuber who was 30 yo khhv and i said to him that its over and he shouldn't listen to gaslighting comments because false hope is a bitch, he first asked me to explain why, when i did he went into denial mode and insulting me, i didn't even use the term incel.

Second one didn't even reply to me and he replied to every female giving bluepill bullshit craps.

Third one wasn't incel, he was shitting on ricecels and he was a chinese, i asked him why he doesn't tackle asian foids chasing white men problem, he started to insult me usual crap like you have no friends no subscribers shit.