Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People talking about incels around me ded srs think they're on to me °_°

Over?

• Never begun

• It is

• Yes

• You're fucked

• No man

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

The two or so people I was talking to between lessons (I'm still in school) were talking about this fag who died his hair or whatever. Edgy fucker who had "foreveralone" written on his fucking pencil case(coincidentally, he is the same kid who asked me if I was an incel of 4chan some months ago to which I replied "I'm not trying to sell you anything??" :feelshmm::feelsthink:, so I think he might be a r9k fag, seeing as he's a legit homo). I mean, who the fuck has a pencil case tbh...
So they spoke about that and I was zoned out probably staring at a wall or something when one of them straight up calls me an incel :worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Fucking wide awake I was like "what ha ha?" Turns out both of them know what incels are and were just saying it as a joke, but it looked like they were gauging my reaction, though I'm not sure. I went red and was a bit startled, so tried to turn the conversation to something else. Semi succeeded.

For reference, one of the people I was talking to is fairly based but a bit of an edgy cunt so I knew that he knew about the redpill and whatever, but didn't expect him to start saying r/incels...
Idk I think that he probably thinks I'm an incel and the other one too, as I usually show my power level a bit while talking to them (they generally agree and fairly based, if misinformed as to why), and I'm very ugly. Maybe it's a far out concept that I could be one, though, as they would expect me to be a racist neckbeard wearing a fedora or something who has no friends, which is not very true.
Eh idk im not thinking this post through just typing what comes to mind.
Do you reckon someone's onto me, or am I being paranoid? I wouldn't be too worried about them knowing, but one of the two in particular would almost certainly tell others, which would be detrimental to my life.

Don't worry normies are too brainless to understand it. they sure know you're ugly

Regardless of terminology, people more or less recognize each other for what they are.

they will make fun of u for being an incel at school but never help u escape inceldom, evil teenagers

Regardless of terminology, people more or less recognize each other for what they are.
I meant I think I've been clocked as an incel who is on an incel site, instead of just a virgin. The fact that I'm a virgin is easily implied by my looks and status.

You're ugly, they already know boyo.

That’s okay RegisterUserName, lay down and relax because you might be fucked

Hence why you just speak minimally to norms

Thanks. Would you like me to ask you a generic question so you can postmax?
No dude, there is no need. Maybe you can find some success with your socialcirclemaxxing strategy. :feelsokman:

It's over boyo,time to get new friends.

I'm so glad I live in a country where almost no one knows what an incel is

You're fine, being an incel is the easiest thing to deny. You could do what the IT incels say and claim you're a virgin but not an incel.

Honestly just don't spew incel terminology around and you'll be fine. Try to have a better reaction to being called incel though because your reaction was a major red flag :feelswhere:

How come these idiots do not come? Just go there and get closer, work with me, incels are losers failed.

I've been jokingly and sarcastically called "chad" because I was wearing an aspie shirt by a high tier normie and a Chadlite. They almost certainly know what incel means

I agree fully with what he said about r9k. It's so cucked over there.
I agree as well I used to lurk there and some others boards of 4chan before coming here, but it got so fucking gay with that traps shitposts that I said fuck it and prayed for the gods for those degenerate bastards die by fire, it got to a point that there was 3 fucking trap posts one next to the other and some more after those , fuck r9k tbh

I agree as well I used to lurk there and some others boards of 4chan before coming here, but it got so fucking gay with that traps shitposts that I said fuck it and prayed for the gods for those degenerate bastards die by fire, it got to a point that there was 3 fucking trap posts one next to the other and some more after those , fuck r9k tbh
Now they have "fembots" and are known as one of the pioneer's of the pink pill. Reiko ruined r9k with his shitty psyops. Literally paying people to shitpost trap propaganda jfl.

Update: the same friend called a teacher an incel kek.
Not to his face, just his back.
Idk if he's just found out what they are and is trying to implement it in every sentence, or is onto me >>>____>>>
He's recently also started using the word cuck so maybe he's just taken the redpill or something.
I've tried saying incel things to see if he responds but luckily he doesn't know what I'm on about. I said "mogs me" and said "it's over" a few times. I think he's just taken the redpill, the edgy fucker...

He probably found cucktears and is having a field day

He probably found cucktears and is having a field day
Nah he's fairly based. A bit of a cocky cunt but alright generally. I would assume that he's discovered the redpill or something and through that heard of incels, but doesn't really know much about them.

Possibly. But regardless he seems to have just found a new thing and is having fun with it

Possibly. But regardless he seems to have just found a new thing and is having fun with it
Could be dangerous for me I guess as I reveal my power level partially when around people who will not object. He could pretty easily infer that I'm incel. He only mentioned r/incels and also showed me Reddit memes so maybe he just knew it from when it was banned idk...
You need to stream too

Honestly just don't spew incel terminology around and you'll be fine. Try to have a better reaction to being called incel though because your reaction was a major red flag :feelswhere:

Could be dangerous for me I guess as I reveal my power level partially when around people who will not object. He could pretty easily infer that I'm incel. He only mentioned r/incels and also showed me Reddit memes so maybe he just knew it from when it was banned idk...
You need to stream too
No stream today I'm going to mall to film some approaches ;)

No stream today I'm going to mall to film some approaches ;)
YESSSSSSSS, bro please show us the results.
@Ritalincel

Tbh good advice. My skin is pale and I have anxiety probably so I go red at the slightest thing, even if it's not embarrassing.
Fellow cumskin? Yeah I know I turn into a fucking apple when I'm embarrassed/anxious.

If they can't kick your ass I wouldn't be worried.

People know. Just fuck a hooker once so you don't have to lie about being a virgin.

Based on your looks and body language, they probably know you don't get laid. However, that doesn't mean they know that you subscribe to the incel ideology and post on the site. After all, many incels are naive and bluepilled. Your blushing is justified, as being called an incel is very embarassing (regardless if you are one or not).
Tbh good advice. My skin is pale and I have anxiety probably so I go red at the slightest thing, even if it's not embarrassing.
One time, I thought I was blushing, so I looked in the mirror, and it turned out I wasn't. Just because your face feels hot doesn't mean it's red. The embarrassment of possibly blushing is actually the biggest contributor to it.