Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People subconsciously will always give a shit about attractive people in distress

Aarvind

Aarvind

Banned
-
All of you on this site obviously know how important beauty is to everyone on the planet. When you see someone beautiful, how do you feel? you feel really good, you have a dopamine release. If you see an attractive woman, you WANT to be there for her and do things for her and provide for her. That feeling comes with the feeling, or rather, expectation, that hopefully she will want to do the same for you. That feeling of "Ok I want to reproduce with her she has good genes (+implicit expectation she'll feel the same)"

But then there is a disparity here, between what you feel you would want her to do for you, and the realisation that there is no reason for her to be interested in you because you are ugly and inspire no positive emotion when she looks at you.

Women want to be with, marry and have the children of handsome men, and only handsome men. They want to at all costs experience this feeling that you have for them, this submissive, lustful, playful and childish desire/yearning to present themselves blissfully to the physical and emotional embrace of a handsome Chad. They want to submit to chad, and enjoy doing it because they know he has good genes for submission. What is true love, but total and absolute spiritual and emotional submission to your partner? Women who are truly in love, will not cheat on their husbands, because they already have secured top tier genetics.

If they get any less than Chad, it is going to be an inconvenience for them, and the distress and feeling of "I could have done better" is inevitably going to keep bubbling up until it boils over and the woman is sick of the beta cucks shit and just wants to feel the dick of Chad again so she feels valued. The weight of beauty increases slowly when she's with sub8 man, until its so heavy that its all she thinks about and how she regrets not picking someone more beautiful. No amount of mediocre money, personality or love and kindness is going to keep her interested in you, because the weight of your ugliness has now tipped the scale, and she's going to find a way to break up with you to look for a more attractive man.

Its not even about value and validation. Women dont just want to feel validated by a handsome partner, they want to feel constantly that the man is WORTH IT, and that she has made a good genetic choice for the future of her offspring. She has to look at his face every day for the rest of their lives, and she wants to love his face, otherwise she's never going to be happy.

You hear that guys? you need to satisfy her face entitlements EVERY SINGLE DAY or it is NEVER GOING TO WORK.

Now, as I mentioned before, this playful, submissive, childish, lustful desire to totally surrender yourself to a beautiful member of the opposite sex. EVERYBODY HAS THIS FEELING TOWARDS ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE. IT NEVER DISSIPATES. WHy should it?? You will always think, maybe if im super nice I'll get some pussy, maybe she'll reward me with a touch, a hand hold, a kiss, maybe I can just sit with her for five minutes and put myself into a trance looking at her beautiful face. Women think the same. Maybe, just maybe, he'll touch me, or I can smell him for half a second. Women would do literally anything to smell the body odour of chad for a couple of seconds each day, to feel like they have a chance with him

Beauty is that fucking captivating, that everybody wants to submit to it. And when youre an attractive man or woman, and everybody is submitting to your beauty begging for your attention, your life is going to be FUCKING EASY. You can't complain if youre a chad or stacy. Ever. You have no reason to. Youve been given the power by god, to instantly make people yearn for your attention and approval. Do you know how fucking powerful that shit is in life??

One more time. As a Chad or Stacy, you have the effortless power of inspiring hope, desire, positivity and lust. Your existence is an implicit benchmark people subconsciously compare themselves to, and often envy. People want your attention, your approval, and the feeling that they've been validated by you. You are IMPORTANT, and you MATTER. To the whole world.

Sub 8 people do not have this power.

So shut the fuck up about having difficulty with life to whichever CHad or Stacy may be listening, because the world gives a shit about you. Try living life when people wouldn't give a shit if you died infront of them, and would probably keep walking.

Last edited:
high IQ. the opposite goes to ugly people as well.

brutal and absolutely great blackpill.

This post should be stickied.

Even incels fall for the halo effect despite being aware of it. Humans are fucking stupid.

brutal and absolutely great blackpill.

This post should be stickied.
Indeed im so close to roping i had to drink to finish reading this

destroyed me tbh

That's enough Blackpill for me today. :feelsbadman:
Life is so depressing.

So brutal that my rope roped

I keep repeating that to myself every day

You do not matter to anyone whether you live or die, if you are not attractive. Your road must be walked entirely alone, and for the rest of your life, you are never going to be loved unconditionally by a woman wanting to be everything for you. You will forever be only desired by women as a provider, while they discreetly have affairs with more attractive men they truly enjoy spending their time with.

Its fucked from day 1 because of a bad face. Always remember. You will not have a truly fulfilling life, simply because you will not experience true love and true intimacy, despite doing any number of other fulfilling things in life.

Most important thread of all time. If men began to understand this there would be a wave of mass suicides

Most important thread of all time. If men began to understand this there would be a wave of mass suicides
good! less men on the planet to compete with, more likely foids will go for us?