Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming People streaming stolen copies of Cyberpunk2077

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Might look up some gameplay ngl

I won't play Trannypunk 2077, so I don't care.

Honestly who cares if it’s sjw propaganda, the game still looks sick
No GrAYcel you don’t play games made by some woke company because you reward their shitty behavior. Hard to understand concept I know but someday you will get it.

No GrAYcel you don’t play games made by some woke company because you reward their shitty behavior. Hard to understand concept I know but someday you will get it.
Based post and based name.

I don’t give a fuck what gaming company I support. It isn’t going to change anything at all. I’ll play whatever I want.
Imagine having hope that you boycotting a gaming company will change anything at all

I don’t give a fuck what gaming company I support. It isn’t going to change anything at all. I’ll play whatever I want.
Imagine having hope that you boycotting a gaming company will change anything at all
Don’t you have some cuck subreddit you should be posting on then? How old are you anyway? You sound like a 15 year old.

22 and gatekeeper harder weebfag

Just pirate the game, don't buy it. You can play it without supporting that SJW shit. (unremovable tranny flag on car)

Fuck cybercuck2077

play JRPGs

dont give into the bullshit feminist propaganda, they mostly advertise the 'cyberpunky' aspects of it but really its just oversexualized degeneracy and a 'next-gen' open-world full of trannys under the guise of 'futuristic dystopian open world game'.

You can customize the fucking pubic hair on your character, meant to normalize genitalia and further remove the 'taboo', this game is only rated M and it shows full nudity and very sexual content, they know lots of kids will be playing this game so they intentionally undermined the ESRB ratings to expose kids to it.

You can put a dick on your female character, faggotry in its purest form nothing else needs to be said its practically becoming a normality, they did not even question this decision, its not even considered controversial anymore.

Theres apparently a lot of weird sexual dialogue that doesn't even fit the context of the situation. FOr example asking random people to finger bang ur female character, just wtf...

The lackluster boring story is meant to direct the attention away from the faggot degeneracy its promoting
Game is full of bugs and runs like shit unless u have high end graphics card (2080ti, 3080, etc).

Last edited:
lol @FrothySolutions was actually right about cybertranny. I never thought soys would actually get mad at a game with muh wholesome keanu.
The lackluster boring story is meant to direct the attention away from the faggot degeneracy its promoting
Game is full of bugs and runs like shit unless u have high end graphics card (2080ti, 3080, etc).
chad gpu only

dont give into the bullshit feminist propaganda, they mostly advertise the 'cyberpunky' aspects of it but really its just oversexualized degeneracy and a 'next-gen' open-world full of trannys under the guise of 'futuristic dystopian open world game'.

You can customize the fucking pubic hair on your character, meant to normalize genitalia and further remove the 'taboo', this game is only rated M and it shows full nudity and very sexual content, they know lots of kids will be playing this game so they intentionally undermined the ESRB ratings to expose kids to it.

You can put a dick on your female character, faggotry in its purest form nothing else needs to be said its practically becoming a normality, they did not even question this decision, its not even considered controversial anymore.

Theres apparently a lot of weird sexual dialogue that doesn't even fit the context of the situation. FOr example asking random people to finger bang ur female character, just wtf...

So the game pretty much just sold itself on oversexualization and pretty colors.

No wonder the normshits are eating it up like a five-course meal

lol @FrothySolutions was actually right about cybertranny. I never thought soys would actually get mad at a game with muh wholesome keanu.

I was right? Here's what I said.

I heard that what's actually happening is that soys are actually dissatisfied with the representation in Cyberspunk.

But I'm feeling like this critique, like the critique over the glitches and the huge patch, aren't gonna stick. This isn't gonna be like Ubisoft and Watch Dogs, is what I'm saying. This isn't gonna be like the Game of Thrones finale, is what I'm saying. This will have impact.

They put in a tranny flag and the trannies still aren't happy:

View: https://twitter.com/ReseteraTakes/status/1336275022776832000

Anyway the graphics look nice on PC but that's about it imo.

A good thread on twitter lol
some high iq stuff

Well, on the bright side it's already up on a bunch of websites if you guys wanna download it for free.

Man I wish this game would fail. I really hope people stop giving a shit about this game very soon. Fuck

This game looks like garbage and was made for braindead kids with no taste.

Too much hype...
it seems a boring game for me.

I was right? Here's what I said.

I heard that what's actually happening is that soys are actually dissatisfied with the representation in Cyberspunk.

But I'm feeling like this critique, like the critique over the glitches and the huge patch, aren't gonna stick. This isn't gonna be like Ubisoft and Watch Dogs, is what I'm saying. This isn't gonna be like the Game of Thrones finale, is what I'm saying. This will have impact.
I remember someone saying it would be a flop and even soys would rage. I misremembered ig.

might play it but will pirate it cause I don't support (((degeneracy)))