Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People staring at me for being ugly

Punxcel

Punxcel

Greycel
Do you guys ever experience people outright staring at you for being ugly?
I don’t own a car, so walking is my primary form of transportation. Walking in itself isn’t too bad but it’s the staring I get on a daily basis that drives me insane. I’ll be minding my own business, waiting to cross the street, when I see some chad staring at me from his car. Even if I stare back they still continue to stare me down. A few times the people behind the wheels literally were staring at me while they were driving, not paying attention to the fucking road.
It’s almost always other males doing it too. A lot of the time it’s not even chads. I almost never get foids looking at me and when they do, it’s easy to get them to stop. When I was younger I’d experience this too, still with only males doing the staring. Some things never change.

Stare at them back but a deep look into their eyes and dont show emotion

How ugly are you tho? Like 2/10?

psl 4? no, normie 4 is a psl 6 though, which should be good enough to slay to an extent.
Uhm PSL rating is harsher so if he is an 4 PSL that means he is a 5/10 in IRL

Yes bro it happens all the time to me
People are shit

Uhm PSL rating is harsher so if he is an 4 PSL that means he is a 5/10 in IRL
FUCK i messed up.

excuse my down syndrome, you know what i meant though, the opposite of what i said.

look at them back with a psycho look.

same. It looks like they never saw something like that, and smile on their face that say "thank god I am not like him". I just started avoiding eye contact

Yes girls stare at me cuz I’m ugly. Heck little kids and babies do too. I can’t stand it

Don't let them get to you, stare back

I can take the stares, the problem is when they want to verbally express how ugly they think I am

Do you guys ever experience people outright staring at you for being ugly?
I don’t own a car, so walking is my primary form of transportation. Walking in itself isn’t too bad but it’s the staring I get on a daily basis that drives me insane. I’ll be minding my own business, waiting to cross the street, when I see some chad staring at me from his car. Even if I stare back they still continue to stare me down. A few times the people behind the wheels literally were staring at me while they were driving, not paying attention to the fucking road.
It’s almost always other males doing it too. A lot of the time it’s not even chads. I almost never get foids looking at me and when they do, it’s easy to get them to stop. When I was younger I’d experience this too, still with only males doing the staring. Some things never change.

:lul::lul::lul:. Idk why, but this made me laugh really hard for some reason. That's fucked man.

I barely get stared at nowadays because now I'm tolerably ugly, but my sophomore and junior year of highschool were terrible. People would legitimately stare at me like I was some kind of freak. I was comically ugly. There was a girl who would constantly move my seat somewhere else so I couldnt sit next to her until she finally gave up because i kept moving it back.

I go out of my way to not just stare at people, so yeah it pisses me off. You can bet people staring at you are just low IQ. Big fucking reason why I hated taking the bus to my college.

Yes bro it happens all the time to me
People are shit
same. It looks like they never saw something like that, and smile on their face that say "thank god I am not like him". I just started avoiding eye contact
Legit. I was deluded and thought it was all in my head and that I just had to keep putting my self out there in public for my anxiety to go away. Nope, my brain wasn't letting me down and was giving me anxiety because everyone would stare at me because I'm a genetic abomination. Now I'm mentally fucked for life.