Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People should stop normalizing or romanticizing the injustice of the world

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
"Nobody said the world would be fair" :soy:

This doesn't change anything. Indifference won't change the fact that millions of children in this world will die of hunger, and indifference won't change the fact that many people's lives end at birth with the wrong traits to be happy.

Indifference won't change the fact that a few millimeters of bone decide EVERY LIFE.

Anyone has the right to be outraged by this, especially the victims.

They act as if that sentence alone creates a moral dogma you should follow. Why should I follow your flawed idea of objective morality if the world is all random chance? How can objective morality exist? They can never answer these questions. They're slaves desperate to serve a system

everyone has his own problems :soy:

EvErYoNe HaD ItS ProbLemS, EvEryONe, iTs nOt oNly YoU :soy:

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate
It takes strength to be gentle and kind

It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate
It takes strength to be gentle and kind
Is that really true though? For me it’s always been easier to be nice. Being an asshole takes a lot of effort on my part

Is that really true though? For me it’s always been easier to be nice. Being an asshole takes a lot of effort on my part
it's hard bc people will try to abuse you in some way
being gentle and kind and resisting is hard

it's hard bc people will try to abuse you in some way
being gentle and kind and resisting is hard
That is true. If someone is asshole to you, it is hard to resist being an asshole back. That’s what Jesus did

"Nobody said the world would be fair" :soy:

This doesn't change anything. Indifference won't change the fact that millions of children in this world will die of hunger, and indifference won't change the fact that many people's lives end at birth with the wrong traits to be happy.

Indifference won't change the fact that a few millimeters of bone decide EVERY LIFE.

Anyone has the right to be outraged by this, especially the victims.
I agree. This world is fucked but everyone only care themselves