Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People say I have lifeless eyes

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Ive been told numerous times that I have 'lifeless' eyes. Im not a very expressive person and im very introverted which could explain it.

Also maybe im a sociopath or extremely depressed after decades of rejection, abuse and humiliation. My eyes used to be full of life and energy when I look at pictures of me as a child. Has anyone ever told you that?

Last edited:
they have said that i have angry eyes

look up hunter and prey eyes to understand human behaviour, Your either prey or hunter.

look up hunter and prey eyes to understand human behaviour, Your either prey or hunter.
I def have prey eyes, im 5'3, balding and ugly. It never ever began for me.

I def have prey eyes, im 5'3, balding and ugly. It never ever began for me.
I was balding on one side but it reversed by itself and grew back, Thought i was gonna be incel skrillex for a while

Those are alpha male eyes Bro. Girls love the eyes of a psychopath.

They say i have creepy eyes

That's just a subtle way of saying you're ugly. If you were chad looking, your nonexpressiveness and introversion would be described as "mysterious".

Not when youre an ugly manlet
It sounds harsh Bro. It's unfair that in order to get female attention we have to go out and kill people.

I too hate this shit man.

It sounds harsh Bro. It's unfair that in order to get female attention we have to go out and kill people.

I too hate this shit man.
Life is just about rolling the dice before birth. Everything else does not matter and choice is an illusion

Ive been told numerous times that I have 'lifeless' eyes. Im not a very expressive person and im very introverted which could explain it.

Also maybe im a sociopath or extremely depressed after decades of rejection, abuse and humiliation. My eyes used to be full of life and energy when I look at pictures of me as a child. Has anyone ever told you that?
935328f8bb35b98f8e0ca974caec44d3

Life is just about rolling the dice before birth. Everything else does not matter and choice is an illusion
genetics is everything and we're doomed

I now. It's not fair and it sucks. Good looking people will never know what it's like.

You are either a shitty human or a shitty human.

I am an inceldian glory TO INCELDIA