Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People Reveal What Things Are Socially Acceptable Only If You’re Hot, And It Might Surprise You

damn brutal ngl

NEVER EVEN BEGAN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Nuke this gay earth already

Existing is socially unacceptable for me as a sub 3 male

Your existence is not socially acceptable if you are sub4.

I'm sure as hell not surprised, lol.

someone active on twitter should show this to Annika and other retarded foids that deny lookism or claim that """""it's not clear cut""""

@Newbie17 Thoughts?

I couldn’t finish reading —- too much suicide fuel

The "adblocker detector" pop-up on that website might have prevented my suicide tonight. I don't even want to know what the other items were!

I say this on a daily basis now, but the day I no longer have to participate in this shallow society (besides occasionally stocking up on emergency supplies) will be the greatest day of my life!

Kjorn 2 years ago
like i wrote before: 50 shades of grey. if the guy is fat, greasy it's an horror movie

The article has too many about fat women as opposed to facially ugly/short men. That is really what normies mean when they say "looks matter", they don't acknowledge that any unchangeable factors contribute to looks

The article has too many about fat women as opposed to facially ugly/short men. That is really what normies mean when they say "looks matter", they don't acknowledge that any unchangeable factors contribute to looks
At least they included the sexualassaultpill.
I'm not seeing this listed so I'll go ahead and say it: sexual assault.
When someone who's attractive goes way too far, it's frequently taken as a compliment, laughed off, or just not spoken of again, and if you take issue with it and tell someone, they're a hell of a lot less likely to believe you and/or try to talk you out of it/convince you it wasn't as bad as you're making it seem.
If an ugly person grabs your crotch or your boob, or smacks your ass in a bar, or doesn't take no for an answer, it's sexual assault and nobody questions you and everyone immediately rallies around you and agrees the person is bad.

So many words just to say "anything".