Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People respect because of ‘you’ and not by ‘your words’ (Greatest Bluepill ever debunked)

Dodger

Dodger

Incelologist
-
Title may sound water is wet but hear me out.
I remember some high reputation holding normies back in high school who sometimes used to try roast the fuck out of me just to feel better about themselves. Nothing serious tho. Yk how they are, ‘it’s just for fun bro, don’t take it personally bro, we are all friends bro’
Yeah bitch, I know you do no help when I need it.

I was silent for a few days until I decided to roast back. They behave quite decent when they are alone but decide to roast when their group is around.

As they said something, I said it back rather than just coping and laughing with them. And I swear my roasts were way far better than them. But nobody laughed at my jokes/roasts :feelsrope:
If any of you were there as a neutral third person, you’d laugh at the jokes I made pretty easily more than you laugh with theirs. It’s just that normies got this friends who are like ‘I got your back bro’ and they remain silent when they know that my roasts were better than them rather than actually laughing. Heck, many of their jokes weren’t good either. But their normiefag group still pretended to laugh as if it was funny just to dick-ride them.

I ghosted/ignored them thereafter coping and calling myself ‘sigma male’ and they didn’t give a fuck that I existed either.

I was heavily bluepilled at the time and was the fattest kid in my class too. I knew something about this society isn’t fair and something is wrong about it. Now, I thank god everyday for making me discover the Blackpill. I am mature enough to understand, it’s the ‘person’ that matters and not the words.

Last edited:
Yes; the negative halo effect will cause most, especially foids, to ascribe negative aspects to you based solely off of your physical appearance... :feelsclown:

A 6'2 Chad making a blatant Holocaust joke during National Jew Day or whatever that day might be called would still be applauded simply for being Chad. :smonk:

As for the "roasting", you'll find the difference is that the people doing it to you actually meant what they said, unlike you reaching for things to disrespect them for. :feelsjuice:

A 6'2 Chad making a blatant Holocaust joke during National Jew Day or whatever that day might be called would still be applauded simply for being Chad.
This might be a little exaggerated but I totally get your point.
As for the "roasting", you'll find the difference is that the people doing it to you actually meant what they said, unlike you reaching for things to disrespect them for. :feelsjuice:
On this, I don’t really think so. They just brought out random things from nowhere sometimes

This might be a little exaggerated but I totally get your point.
Hyperbole. :smonk:
On this, I don’t really think so. They just brought out random things from nowhere sometimes
To you, maybe, but for those with legitimate physical attractiveness many random negative traits are inherently ascribed to them by most. :feelshehe:

Most likely, though I suspect his writing style has perhaps changed. :feelskek:
"Incelologist and a Blackpill advocate" both have a faggy cartoon avi as well and kinda similar names. Feels like he wants us to know it's him unless he is 40 iq :feelskek:

Just change avi and custom title right after being exposed @Dodger

"Incelologist and a Blackpill advocate" both have a faggy cartoon avi as well and kinda similar names. Feels like he wants us to know it's him unless he is 40 iq :feelskek:
JFL, he used the term "blackpillosophy" as well... :feelshaha:

@Dregster @Robtical Do they have the same IPs too or what? :feelswhere:

JFL, he used the term "blackpillosophy" as well... :feelshaha:

@Dregster @Robtical Do they have the same IPs too or what? :feelswhere:
Who has the same ips?

Who has the same ips?
Banned already, but I was referring to "mogger" and "Dodger" since they're obviously the same person. :feelsjuice:

may sound water is wet but hear me out
It is water is wet. :feelsjuice: Obviously you weren’t really their friend, thus you got soft bullied. People naturally stick with others who are in their tribe.

Banned already, but I was referring to "mogger" and "Dodger" since they're obviously the same person. :feelsjuice:
real niggas dont surrender, they trying endlessly.. but, real niggas sometimes doing dumb things

really, he shoulda just used different phrases and everything would worked flawlessly

Blackpillosophy, my ass