Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People really need to stop calling Jews "white"

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
JEWSARENOTWHITE

People really need to stop calling Jews "white." The news, the teachers, the government agencies, and the brainwashed students all believe Jews are white and that white people in Western countries "cannot" be oppressed. So? Were Jews (being "white") really oppressed by Germans?

The reality is that Hitler didn't kill the MAJORITY of Jews. He only killed the ones taking money from German businesses that English and History teachers tell their students "Jewish people owned."

All across the world, Jewish people are far more privileged than whites. And they are more racist than whites and blacks combined.

Whites founded the Constitution. Jews founded Zionist Israel.

It's not the whites that run the police force. It's the Jews. Only 20% of actual White people run the police force. Amber Guyger is a JEW. Betty Shelby is a JEW. George Zimmerman is a JEW.

It's not the whites that campaigned for segregation in schools. It was the Jews. However, they turned their backs decades later and wanted segregation to make a return in schools by infiltrating the country with SJW and radical left Twitter bullshit.

During the 1930s-40s peak, Jews left Germany and treated whites and blacks WORSE than Hitler did to the Jews. Why do you think "whites" (Jews) were the ones who deplatformed segregation?

There was no law in America regarding segregation or slavery. It was not written because the Whites couldn't because they founded the Constitution and they wouldn't let money theive Zionists write for them.

How do you define "white"? Light skin or European ancestry or both?

The Jews are lizard people tbh.

Ashkenazes aren't semites

Sorry OP but I don't see what you see. The darkest Jews look southern Italian or Greek. Most Jews I know are Ashkenazi, and for the most part they are very white and will not stand out in Eastern Europe.

Didn't read because I already know it. I agree the goyim are (((brainwashed)))

@Jason Haddad was amber guygur jewish?

@Jason Haddad was amber guygur jewish?
Jews have unlimited access to most of the world (except North Korea). Jew cops are not held accountable like White, Black, or Hispanic cops

Jews have unlimited access to most of the world (except North Korea). Jew cops are not held accountable like White, Black, or Hispanic cops
Was she?

jews are actually niggers @Bleachcel

I see your point

As a Jew, I completely agree with you. Despite having light skin, we are genetically different from Anglo Saxons in almost every way. Culture is a byproduct of genetics, and genetic differences are the reason why different cultures don't get along.

4d2.png
:lul:

Hi greycel
It does bother me that modern western culture always says that 6 million jews died in the holocaust. The reality is that 3 million jews died, and the other 3 million were political prisoners, dissenters or other minorities captured by the nazis. The only reason no one knows this is because the media purposefully propogates this misconception.

JEWSARENOTWHITE

People really need to stop calling Jews "white." The news, the teachers, the government agencies, and the brainwashed students all believe Jews are white and that white people in Western countries "cannot" be oppressed. So? Were Jews (being "white") really oppressed by Germans?

The reality is that Hitler didn't kill the MAJORITY of Jews. He only killed the ones taking money from German businesses that English and History teachers tell their students "Jewish people owned."

All across the world, Jewish people are far more privileged than whites. And they are more racist than whites and blacks combined.

Whites founded the Constitution. Jews founded Zionist Israel.

It's not the whites that run the police force. It's the Jews. Only 20% of actual White people run the police force. Amber Guyger is a JEW. Betty Shelby is a JEW. George Zimmerman is a JEW.

It's not the whites that campaigned for segregation in schools. It was the Jews. However, they turned their backs decades later and wanted segregation to make a return in schools by infiltrating the country with SJW and radical left Twitter bullshit.

During the 1930s-40s peak, Jews left Germany and treated whites and blacks WORSE than Hitler did to the Jews. Why do you think "whites" (Jews) were the ones who deplatformed segregation?

There was no law in America regarding segregation or slavery. It was not written because the Whites couldn't because they founded the Constitution and they wouldn't let money theive Zionists write for them.

Alt-righters really need to stay on pol and recognise that other people don't care about their retarded obsession.