Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People really like to try to slip in their sexual or romantic experience into anything

G

Guest2

Even people on the site would do it if they could, because probably 90% are non virgins anyway jfl

Fuck sex-havers and girlfriend-havers I hate all of them

Because normies always want to let you know how superior they are.

They also enjoy bringing up their SO. Every class or job I ever went to, whenever I would talk to someone, they'd try to casually mention their GF/BF/Kid.

Everyone wants to brag and one up each other in real life so it wouldn't be surprised if everyone did it here if it wasn't against the rules

I don't know I don't talk with people

Even people on the site would do it if they could, because probably 90% are non virgins anyway jfl
Yeah bro, sex feels wonderful and all man, but I hate it when people do this, shit man

My copes are rotting away. I'm probably going have a breakdown soon. My daily fantasies are suicidefuel.

Yes normies talk about sex all the time.

My copes are rotting away. I'm probably going have a breakdown soon. My daily fantasies are suicidefuel.
this is me. im now always on the edge of snapping and being institutionalized and filled with kike drugs to keep my sedated.