Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People only hate Jeff Bezos because he's ugly.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
103615292 GettyImages 450824074

A 5'7" baldcel with a greater net worth than the economies of entire nations? How dare he?

Say whatever you want about capitalism or whatever the fuck, I strongly believe that if Jeff Bezos were a 6'3" Ubermensch with a full head of hair, nobody would give two shits about him being the richest man in the World. It only irks normies so much because Jeff Bezos defies all expectations on how ugly men are supposed to live their life. He was supposed to be some lame ass garbage man or Wal-mart clerk doing a dead-end job, instead he has enough money to buy out your entire family and rent them out as slaves.

He defies expectations on what power is supposed to look like. Nobody is comfortable with a short balding guy wielding so much power over their lives. Jeff Bezos hate is blatant lookism, and you can't change my mind.

i hate him because he's a no-good jew and manipulator

also he's a cuck tbh

No one made fun of marissa mayer who basically killed yahoo.

haters gonna hate my man keeps the swag fresh

He should buy the western world and take away Women's rights

No one made fun of marissa mayer who basically killed yahoo.
The rules don't apply to foids.

And even at 6'2'' and a full head of hair Donald Trump still gets hated on so if you are gigarich you have to be gigachad not to get hated on tbh

We hate him because he's ((()))

Normies hate him because he's ugly

He looks fine, just another run off the mill normie and also a cuck.

I look like him. He probably still mogs me when I'm his age.

He's a fucking jew. He deserves all the hate. Plus he is also a cuck.

He's living proof that betabuxxing is a dead end. He's the most successful man in the world with tens of billions of dollars and his wife still left him and took half. Even extreme amounts of money can't compensate for being a short, bald ugly guy.

i hate him because he's a no-good jew and manipulator

also he's a cuck tbh
Jeff bezos should March and take over the US with a private army and proclaim the neo Confederate States of America and then I’d like him.

Normies hate/admire Bezos in the same manner we hate/admire Chad.

People hate him? What?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back