Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory People online who call you a tranny are just projecting their own autogynephilia

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Simps on 4chan & Gab used to call me tranny when I criticized femoids & dropped JBBpills. How are they this retarded? It reminds me of the people who call things that aren't gay gay & use faggot as an insult a lot since they are secret homo's themselves. They as well are too stupid to realize that trannies are extreme femoid worshippers & thus aren't even "Sexist" The simps literally defend terf feminists :feelskek:
They are most likely proto-troons themselves who project their own autogynephilia to make themselves feel better & to deflect attention from themselves.

it's always the fags that call you a troon whenever u insult a foid. always.

they think being gay is the answer to all the world's problems

This is similar to people who use the word "pedophile" too much
They tend to be actual pedos themselves

This is similar to people who use the word "pedophile" too much
They tend to be actual pedos themselves
e7f8f638016b8c932f7725b06348e35b9472090d247135b8a7f817d0fb588388_1.jpg

Yep :feelskek:

Simps on 4chan & Gab used to call me tranny when I criticized femoids
it's always the fags that call you a troon whenever u insult a foid. always.
Do they do this? I've noticed some simps on the RW accuse foid haters of being gay, but never trans. Accusing JBB believers of being trans is something I've seen them do, but that at least makes more sense since there genuinely are a fuckton of troons who are obsessed with BBCshit/BBC cuckoldry and spam that stuff everywhere

Do they do this? I've noticed some simps on the RW accuse foid haters of being gay, but never trans. Accusing JBB believers of being trans is something I've seen them do, but that at least makes more sense since there genuinely are a fuckton of troons who are obsessed with BBCshit/BBC cuckoldry and spam that stuff everywhere
It's the same logic though of "You like dogs & don't drink or smoke, Hitler did all of those things you're a nazi"
You can explain JBB to them in a calm & intellectual manner & they will still accuse you of being a troon.

Simps on 4chan & Gab used to call me tranny when I criticized femoids & dropped JBBpills. How are they this retarded? It reminds me of the people who call things that aren't gay gay & use faggot as an insult a lot since they are secret homo's themselves. They as well are too stupid to realize that trannies are extreme femoid worshippers & thus aren't even "Sexist" The simps literally defend terf feminists :feelskek:
They are most likely proto-troons themselves who project their own autogynephilia to make themselves feel better & to deflect attention from themselves.
Cuckservatives are like that they will also call anybody who even dares slightly to criticize foids an incel on there nowadays jfl.

Cuckservatives are like that they will also call anybody who even dares slightly to criticize foids an incel on there nowadays jfl.
"Muh troons are ruining women's sports":soy:
As if anyone watches women's sports apart from beach volleyball:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back