Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People on this site are nicer than looksmax.org tbh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I really don't get my cortisol rising when i come here every 5 mins

looksmax is mostly normies. how can you stand being in there

@Darko @Eskimocel thoughts?

Well on the other hand they have cocaine cowboy who is based
Who do we have?

Looksmax is for chads off their carousel cycle, its kind of like a female on their periods.

It's cool to see the likes of Ritalin on looksmax, but otherwise it's full of people to whom I can't relate. This site is better.

That site is stressful from the sheer amount of cope.

Looksmax makes me want to kill myself.
It is the equivalent of r/amiugly on Reddit.

looksmax.org is a flamewar shithole, and I have not been there for months now. It's probably even worse now.

Well on the other hand they have cocaine cowboy who is based
Who do we have?
Another cocainecowboy dick sucker just lol. Do you think that being based is about being asshole to everyone around, calling people subhumans, being narcisst without any reason, repeating things which have been repeated 1000 times before and making targeted attacks?

They are trying to larp as alphas and the easiest way to seem alpha is to put others down. I don't understand why they spend so much time arguing online. I enjoy the chill LDAR vibe of this forum

They are trying to larp as alphas and the easiest way to seem alpha is to put others down. I don't understand why they spend so much time arguing online. I enjoy the chill LDAR vibe of this forum
lookism all the oua forums filled with retarded alpha laring and fighting over useless shit. the insults are gold tho

I'm just getting started, inkwell.

Another cocainecowboy dick sucker just lol. Do you think that being based is about being asshole to everyone around, calling people subhumans, being narcisst without any reason, repeating things which have been repeated 1000 times before and making targeted attacks?
Yeah man way more based than some attention whore like you.dont call me names because if i blow you you might fall down 40kg boy

Ive never posted there, it seems like the autism is even bigger than here

Because looksmax is full of narcissists

I find that forum funny, less strict rules allow for more expressions and autism, good psl vibes

Yeah man way more based than some attention whore like you.dont call me names because if i blow you you might fall down 40kg boy
Check if everything with ur head is okay. Literally in ur first post you mentioned perso who seek for attention the most. But how u want, blind will be always blind.

Check if everything with ur head is okay. Literally in ur first post you mentioned perso who seek for attention the most. But how u want, blind will be always blind.
he is just brutal on normie retards who go on looksmax and wanna be rated as 8psl chads.But for real you think you arent the biggest attention whore?But sure man like insomniac u will have immunity,i imagine if i say i have a prettyboy face like you have said IN HERE i would have got instantly banned

he is just brutal on normie retards who go on looksmax and wanna be rated as 8psl chads.But for real you think you arent the biggest attention whore?But sure man like insomniac u will have immunity,i imagine if i say i have a prettyboy face like you have said IN HERE i would have got instantly banned
I said it once (?) may be and i was honest unlike most of people... Also i proved im disabled, cant walk, short and im without friends or any social circle so it means a shit.
Wall u might get banned for being asshole. Im nice for everyone who is nice. And u worship people who say water is wet and lie in your face that they are 5PSL facially and have gigaframe (isnt it bragging and seeking for attention, Huh some people are flawless or may be just act through cable).

I said it once (?) may be and i was honest unlike most of people... Also i proved im disabled, cant walk, short and im without friends or any social circle so it means a shit.
Wall u might get banned for being asshole. Im nice for everyone who is nice. And u worship people who say water is wet and lie in your face that they are 5PSL facially and have gigaframe (isnt it bragging and seeking for attention, Huh some people are flawless or may be just act through cable).
If you want honest answers,and trust me i say it for your own good,from what ive seen you saying generally you should seek help irl(talk to someone) and stop trying to find attention in shithole discords and forums

If you want honest answers,and trust me i say it for your own good,from what ive seen you saying generally you should seek help irl(talk to someone) and stop trying to find attention in shithole discords and forums
You say like im walking around talking about my problems all the time when i did it only few times when was asked. Anyways ok, its better to stop this discussion here.

I find that forum funny, less strict rules allow for more expressions and autism, good psl vibes

Yeah cause your decent looking and white try being a curry and a sub 3 and going on their

this forum is boring and filled with chads regardless

I really don't get my cortisol rising when i come here every 5 mins
I like reading some of it like ratings and their ideas.

I wouldn't dare show my face there. Lmao they take shots and tear down bonafide chadlites on there.

I like reading some of it like ratings and their ideas.

I wouldn't dare show my face there. Lmao they take shots and tear down bonafide chadlites on there.

I have tbh I really don't act like a butt hurt person any more tbh at first i did know i no longer care i'm passive

looksmax is not as regulated so people act like cunts
i kinda like it