Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based People on other internet forums are retarded as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Their bluepill delusions manifest themselves time and time again and you can tell that they're all a bunch of losers in denial. And I'm not just talking about cuckit, it's literally everywhere, people are bluepilled zombies that are retarded and delusional as hell. Get into an argument using facts of any kind, not even necessarily about the blackpill, and watch them recoil like the little bitches they are. They don't care for anything that doesn't conform to their narrow innacurate view of the world so they just bark at you like a dumb dog.

We're all retarded down here
but no, seriously, internet forums are where all the subhumans gather

people on this forum are smarter and more self-aware than 99% of other forums on the internet.

people on this forum are smarter and more self-aware than 99% of other forums on the internet.
That's true unfortunately.
Normies are too busy fucking that they never become selfaware

That's true unfortunately.
Normies are too busy fucking that they never become selfaware

I wasn't talking about sexhavers I was talking about other coping subhumans that use internet forums

only because incels are blackpilled as fuck
and there are still some low iq incels on here

that is true tbh but still its better than being an npc
most NPCs will live happy, ignorant bluepilled lives.
It's probably better to be normie NPC than high or low iq incel.

most NPCs will live happy, ignorant bluepilled lives.
It's probably better to be normie NPC than high or low iq incel.

No they won't they will get divorce raped

Yea and it's been starting to bug me more lately. I think it is a consequence of lacking meaningful relationships in my life.

It's like I'm starved for people to care about.

Yea and it's been starting to bug me more lately. I think it is a consequence of lacking meaningful relationships in my life.

It's like I'm starved for people to care about.

I care about you bro

Everyone outside probably thinks we're retarded though. lol I guess perspective is everything

Yeah, bring up the studies that back the black pill and watch them scoff at scientific study and evidence, too. They're all fucking retarded, and according to them, science can only be correct if it doesn't hurt their feelings or worldview.

Sadly, being perceptive is not the same as being intelligent. You can be aware but very low IQ at the same time.

I like this forum

Sadly, being perceptive is not the same as being intelligent. You can be aware but very low IQ at the same time.

I still think people here are smart for the most part. At least smarter than on other internet forums.

Based. I haven't met a single normie who uses an internet forum rather than social media.

yeah that was my goal at first and now that i'm getting close , i want 20k. Your postcount is amazing

Thanks bro I try. I also don't like being too low effort in most cases.

Yup, this is why this is the only forum ive ever registered for

it is called indoctrination , and its big with normies.

im detaching from this shit , my ego lessens , i mean why owe this shithole shit , when you didnt ask for it in the first place?

They ( normies ) dont even know what hypergamy is and why their rejected or betabuxing.

just fucking lol

Idk about smarter, but definitely more self aware. Self awareness doesn't exist in a vacuum, you either have it or you don't.

Forums are mostly populated by incels because of their obscurity

Forums are mostly populated by incels because of their obscurity
true, but those incels are bluepilled as fuck tbh