Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People on here overestimate the importance of the NTpill in modern dating

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Many Autistic users, not all, say that you can find true Love if you are sub5 but NT. This is wrong, if you look at /incel exit on reddit, there are plenty of NT normie incels who are begging for advice on how to find a romantic partner. Irl, I personally know some guys who are NT and are like 3/10 and 4/10 on the looks scale but they still can't find a gf. NT normie incels are more common than you think. Inceldom affects both NTs and NDs, looks are very important too. If you are sub5, you will mostly likely experience inceldom regardless if you are NT unless you are highly extroverted and have social status, most guys cannot meet those standards anyways. There are exceptions to the rule but they are rare.

also NT doesn't automatically mean normie

Many Autistic users, not all, say that you can find true Love if you are sub5 but NT
Anyone who says this isn't blackpilled, plain and simple. That said, at least a sub5 NT can make friends, a sub5 non-NT can't

What is your definition of a normie?
the average person or someone that doesn't really deviate too far from the "norm"

for example, if u are a NEET, u are automatically not a normie, because the vast majority of normies either wageslave or collegecuck.

the average person or someone that doesn't really deviate too far from the "norm"

for example, if u are a NEET, u are automatically not a normie, because the vast majority of normies either wageslave or collegecuck.
Ok, I go to school and I have a job, that means I'm a normie. But normies can be incels too.

Ok, I go to school and I have a job, that means I'm a normie. But normies can be incels too.
just because A implies B
does not mean not A implies not B

i said NEETs are not normies
that doesn't mean non-NEETs are normies

I'm neurotypical, but I'm also sub-5 whilst being 5'3.

NT-pill is retarded.

At least you can make some platonic friends as an NT
Sure, but they all end up making fun of you at your expense and mocking your very existence. You are only there to make them feel better about themselves. I play alone these days.

Sure, but they all end up making fun of you at your expense and mocking your very existence. You are only there to make them feel better about themselves. I play alone these days.
And why do they mock you? Is it because you’re sub5 or behave like an autist? Think about that one. I have been mocked too, but not because of my looks, matter of fact the same mockers admired my eye-area.

just because A implies B
does not mean not A implies not B

i said NEETs are not normies
that doesn't mean non-NEETs are normies
so many people cannot understand this basic logical thing. Whenever someone fails to understand this i automatically know im dealing with subpar IQ person and stop any further discussion.

also NT doesn't automatically mean normie
99% of NT people are normies, compared to perhaps 80% of people with ADHD, 50% of level 1 autists and 0% of autists any further on the spectrum. I’m level 1.5 autism.

so many people cannot understand this basic logical thing. Whenever someone fails to understand this i automatically know im dealing with subpar IQ person and stop any further discussion.
Unironically, there are some autistic users in this forum who think that NEETs are fakecels